Otherworldly Struggles and the Green Heist

'We need to go quick, every second a universe is taken.' "Guys I think we should hurry up," said Metalica in a rushed voice. "Sure, sure." Metalica passed a metal bracelet to Izumi and Shigaraki and they all at the same time swirled into nothingness.

They felt like they were disappearing, feeling each cell of their body transported and disappearing. "Does this always feel this way?" asked Izumi with a concerned voice. "Yea," Metallica said in a calm voice. 

They were fully transported into a stream, empty yet full. With the view of every good and bad, right or wrong, moral or immoral act."It's amazing." Izumi said with sparkling eyes. "Well we could have gotten instant transportation but the idiot here wasn't smart enough," Shigaraki said crossing his arms. "THIS IS THE PEAK OF TRAVEL ENGINEERING AND YET YOU STILL COMPLAIN!?" Shouted Metalica in an angry voice. "YEA!" Izumi shouted while hitting Shigaraki in the head.

They reappeared in the middle of the city. It was almost barren and empty with a few civilians' insight. Metallica checked his wrist which showed that they overshot where this universe Deku was by a few hundred miles. "We overshot, we need to travel that way," Metalica explained pointing north. "I knew your tech was faulty,  my machinations were always perfect. Seems like that is not a common trait for all of us." Shigaraki exclaimed bragging to Metalica.

Suddenly the earth started shaking and the ground started to dust away. "Is that the being was supposed to stop. " Izumi pointed at the figure with their hands down in the ground. "I think that's this world's Tomura Shigaraki. Judging by the way the ground is being destroyed it's not the same as what I saw in the implanted memories." Shigaraki explained.

Side note: I will now refer to villain Deku as Izuku and shigaraki as shigaraki. So new naming system. (Names are so hard in multiverse stories.)
VDeku = Izuku
Deku = Deku
Fem Deku = Izumi
Smart Deku = Metalica

Suddenly Shigaraki stood in front of Izuku with his hand 1 inch away from him. Izumi quickly carried Izuku away behind Shigaraki. Then Izuku sent a laser beam from his finger that cut half of Shigaraki's shoulder. Then Metalica formed a metal energy sword and cut shigaraki in the leg making it gush open with blood. 

Like a well-oiled machine, the three dekus beat shigaraki up. With perfect coordination, Izuku punched Shigaraki while Metalica sliced him. Shigaraki tried counter-attacking but Izumi would zoom around the three moving each of the dekus away from danger to another spot each time. When shigaraki thought he could disintegrate one of them they kept moving to the left, there to the right. He could not even disintegrate the ground or jump up because Izumi would kick his arm off and intercept him from above. Each time they cut and bludgeoned him his regeneration kept slowing down.

Izuku finished the combo by knocking shigaraki out cold with a fiery punch. "Well, that was fun, "Izuku remarked. Izuku put out his hand and touched Shigaraki's head. "What are you doing?" Asked Izumi kneeling to catch her breath and observe. "I'm reading his memories for information about this world. That's right I'm going to do Metalica's job better than he does it."
"IM NOT JUST A GOOGLE!" shouted Metalica.
"Sure, sure," Izuku said with a sarcastic voice.

"Our Deku is in UA, 1-A to be specific," Izuku said. Metalica replied, "So let's go then."
"Not that simple. They have 30 Pros, 100 Pros in the immediate area, 500 heroes in training, Anti quirk shield so I and Izumi can play to our strengths. They have an anti-tech field so you are useless, a barrier that even Shigaraki cant destroy, and worst of all. They have in their classes, Eri, Eraserhead, Endeavor, and Hawks."
"Dammit," Izumi exclaimed.
"Who is Eri?"Metalica asked curiously.
"A child who if they can use her in the last-ditch effort can beat me and seconds."
They all sat down thinking and planning what their next move was going to be. They knew that every second was an opportunity to die. They needed to succeed within a time limit they didn't even know.