chapter 1166✨

Chapter 1166 I'm here, so you go back

Xuan Tianming and Bai Ze almost thought that there was something wrong with their ears, or if it was something wrong with their eyes, could they be wrong? It wasn't Dashun's soldiers and horses who guarded the city, but Zong Sui's?

Bai Ze rubbed his eyes, looked up again, and after a long time of distinguishing, he said in confusion, "That's right! It's our soldier, wearing the clothes of Dashun, and the banner on the city also bears a Chinese character. That is the banner of the Seventh Highness."

Xuan Tianming squinted his eyes and looked up. That's right, the soldiers on the city wall were all Da Shun's soldiers, and they were also Xuan Tianming's own personal soldiers. Although he could not name the soldiers one by one, they were all familiar. Those brothers who had accompanied him to kill the Quartet, but now keep him out of the city gate? Why?

He opened his mouth and shouted at the top of the city wall: "Tell the lieutenant Qianli to come out and meet me!"

But the soldiers above did not follow his orders, and still repeated the previous sentence: "Your Highness Ninth, please come back! You are not welcome in Bincheng!"

"Why?" Xuan Tianming's voice used his inner qi, and the anger that was soaring to the sky was also vented along with his inner strength, causing the soldiers above to retreat one after another, with a look of fear on his face.

Bai Ze was also angry, and yelled at him: "Little bastards! Open your eyes and see, who is your real master!"

Of course, the people above knew that Xuan Tianming was the real commander, and also knew exactly whose soldier he was. However, His Highness said that it was for his own good that His Highness was not allowed to enter the city. If he did not want His Highness to die, he had to be stopped outside the city. Therefore, even if they are scolded and forgotten, they have to stop people, and they must not let His Highness Ninth make any mistakes.

The city gate stood silently, with no intention of opening it. The soldiers above were still standing upright. Even if Xuan Tianming's anger made him take a few steps back, when he came back, he still held his post. Thunder can't move.

Xuan Tianming suddenly understood that his seventh brother was determined not to let him fight this battle, and why he was asked to go to Ji'an County to help in the recruitment was simply a lie, just to get the military talisman. Can bring these soldiers from Kyoto to the East, and then successfully get rid of him.

Thinking about the misleading of many wrong signs along the way, how long it took to arrive at Bin City, what Xuan Tianhua wanted to do, could he still not understand? But... Xuan Tianming clenched his fists, Seventh Brother, Seventh Brother! You came to fight for me, to take risks for me, have you ever thought about my feelings? How can I watch you lead your troops into battle to kill the enemy? How can I bear to watch your white clothes soaked in blood? What did you say when you were young? In the future, leave the matter of wielding the knife to me, as long as you stand there and watch, it will be the best reassurance. So now, why don't you keep your teenage promises?

He was saddened and looked at the six-zhang-high city wall in front of him, and snorted coldly: "Bingzhang Mountain, the capital of the capital outside the camp in the suburbs of Beijing, can come and go freely. How can this city wall be able to stop me?" Forget it, lightly tap the pedal with the toes, the whole person jumped up, and the excellent light exercise method was vividly displayed. In the blink of an eye, the person had already jumped to the half-height city wall, and stepped on the bricks on the spot. Do it in slow steps, ready to jump again.

At the same time, a figure in white suddenly floated above the city wall, contrary to Xuan Tianming, rushing from top to bottom. One white and one purple, they were in the same place in an instant, the palms of the two were offset, and after hitting each other, they shook each other far away in an instant.