chapter 1183✨

Chapter 1183 Dangerously Alone

Xuan Tian Ming had been guarding the city for a while, and the streets and alleys of the city had been cleaned up by the hundreds of thousands of troops who had been scouring them for days, but the smell of rotting blood still lingered in the air. , has become the proof that countless unjust souls in this city once existed.

He plans to move the camp to the east and quickly attack Tongcheng in the near future. Although the spies reported that the situation in Tongcheng is a little strange, it cannot be stopped because of the strangeness. What the hell is there in the five-mile defense line, you always have to come and see for yourself.

However, Feng Yuheng had reservations about attacking too early. Now that Xuan Tianhua has not been found, and her life and death are unknown, she is always unwilling to leave Jiancheng like this. Although even if they arrive in Tongcheng, the search here will not stop, but it is not as good as now that she can go into the mountains to find it by herself every day and feel relieved. What's more, there is also a Duanmu Anguo in Tongcheng. That person still made deployments in Tongcheng to fight them even though he knew that the Dashun Army had Tianlei and firearms in his hands, did he not want to live? Still relying on it? If there is something to rely on, what can make Duanmu Anguo think that he can fight against Tianlei?

Feng Yuheng was puzzled, but also knew that the army could not stay in Jiancheng forever. This is the territory of the Zong Sui people. They came here to subdue this country. Long-term stagnation will not only discourage morale, but also add a lot of food and grass burden.

She had no objection, and finally searched the mountains for another day. After Xuan Tianhua was still missing, she silently followed Xuan Tianming out of the camp to the east.

Little did they know that Xuan Tianhua had already arrived in Tongcheng before them. After several investigations, he still stopped outside the five-mile defense line. The city walls of Tongcheng can be seen, standing quietly five miles away. He has sent secret guards several times to try to break through the defense line and enter Tongcheng. Unfortunately, the entire Tongcheng is surrounded by people, and there are several paths. The soldiers traveled between the city defense and the city gate, but the path was extremely narrow, and the people of Duanmu Anguo walked carefully, and there seemed to be certain rules, which were not easy for the dark guards to step on.

Xuan Tianhua suspected that there were traps in the circled area, and they must be extremely powerful traps, buried under the five miles of land. Dashun soldiers have no wings, and it is impossible to fly over the five-mile land to break the city. If you want to get close to Tongcheng, you must set foot on the five-mile land. Since Duanmu Anguo is so confident in his own organization, he cannot be easily broken.

Xuan Tianhua was blocked outside the city like this, looking at the five miles of blank space, he kept thinking about it for several days, but he still couldn't find the reason.

At that time, Xuan Tianming's army was already on its way to Tongcheng, with hundreds of thousands of people slaughtering, and it wasn't very fast.

The Sun-exploration will report the situation of Tongcheng every day, but they are still blocked outside the five-mile defense line. There are naturally Dashun spies in Tongcheng. Unfortunately, people outside can't get in, and people inside can't get out. Information is blocked in this way, making the whole Tongli a city full of dots.

The army was still two days away from entering the territory of Tongcheng, but on this day, Xuan Tianming, Feng Yuheng and the two received an unexpected news brought back by the spies. The corpse of the Seventh Highness Xuan Tianhua

.

When this news came, Feng Yuheng felt her scalp go numb. Intuition told her that it wasn't true, because she believed that her sixth sense was very sensitive, whether it was Xuan Tianming or Xuan Tianhua, she should have something to do with anyone close to her in this life. Feeling is. Just like that day when Xuan Tianhua used the magic piano to defeat the enemy, even if she followed the army back to Bin City, her heart would still be smashed into a ball, and she would throb from time to time. But now, even when she heard that the enemy had hung Xuan Tianhua's body, she still didn't respond.