chapter two

"So how is it going with Lexi, are you two still a couple?", I asked Pansy while I was unzipping my suitcase.

"Gosh I caught that little rat fucking in one of the classrooms with Finnigan".

"Oh Pansy I'm so sorry are you alright?"

"Don't worry Y/N, I always knew that relationship wouldn't last long, so it's alright. Anyway I'm going to the library so I'll see you later?"

"Yeah sure I'll just finish unpacking and then I'm probably going to annoy my dear brother".

"Alright see ya!" And with that she left.

I looked at my suitcase and saw all the stuff I had to organise. Nahh I'll just do it tomorrow.

Since it's just around 8 O'clock I still have enough time to chat a bit with Cedric. There was a lot to catch up.

I was just about to leave the slytherin common room when I heard my brother shouting for me.
"Y/N where do you think you're going? You'll have enough time to talk to Cedric. I wanna introduce you to some friends".

Even though I didn't want to meet his friends I followed. Usually his so called "friends" are not the type of people I wanted to be around. They're just selfish, dumb and ugly guys who fuck every girl that's not gone on the count of three.

My jaw dropped when I saw the boys sitting around the fireplace.
Gosh all three of them were GORGEOUS.

"Hey mates this is my lil sister Y/N.
Y/N that's Mattheo", he pointed to a guy with dark brown curls and some small scars on his face,

"here's Theodore", it was a dark blonde guy with the most beautiful brown eyes I've ever seen,

"and that's Enzo", a almost black haired guy with a wide smile on his face. He was also the first one to say something.

"Ahh so you're the famous Y/N Malfoy that Draco talked so much about", he said still smiling.

"Oh is that so?", I asked in my brother's direction almost laughing.
He would never admit how close we were.

"I mean I may have talked about you one or two times but don't think you're that important".

I sat down next to Enzo when he whispered: "We know you better than him, that's how much he has talked about you". We both chuckled.

"I think we both will get along very well", I said.

I couldn't say the same about Mattheo and Theodore. It was like I didn't exist to them. Like I said his friends were usually idiots like those two.

I talked a bit more to Enzo, Draco and Blaise before I went back to my dorm.
Not much later Pansy came back from the library with a couple of books and we decided to watch a movie and then go to bed.

I really slept like a little baby because

I knew I was home.

Home at Hogwarts.