chapter eight

I woke up with the worst headaches ever.
I was looking for some aspirin, but it seems like neither Pansy or I had some.
I decided to go ask Draco, because he definitely had them.
Still half asleep I knocked on his door and Blaise opened.
,,Looking good Y/N'' he said and gave me a cocky grin.
,,Wha-"
Oops I still wore my pyjama, which were some tight shorts and a cropped top. Nevermiiind.
,,Yeah uh do you have some aspirin?''
,,No sorry I mean Draco has some but no idea where'', he opened the door and I could see the mess in their dorm.
,,You're kidding''
,,I wish I was but hey you could ask Enzo, his dorm is over there'', he pointed somewhere to the left.
,,Thanks I'll find it''
I knocked on Enzos dorm but it was not him who opened.
,,Mattheo?''
,,Yes?''
,,Uh sorry I thought - "
,,Who's that Mattheo'', now someone came to the door.

,,Little Malfoy", he answered

,,Well you're definitely the better looking sibling", he said and looked me up and down.
,,Excuse me? Nevermind do you by any chance have some aspirin, because I feel like my head is exploding''
,,Yeah uh wait a second'', Mattheo said and left me and that guy standing at the door.
,,Uh I'm sorry but who are you?''
,,I'm Tom Marvolo Riddle darling''
,,Wait Mattheo has a brother?'', I was honestly surprised.
,,Oh Mattheo you didn't mention me once?'', Tom yelled into the room.
,,Mattheo and I aren't friends, so he actually never had a reason to"
,,What a shame, I mean not because of my brother but I wouldn't mind to see you more often uhh-"
,,Y/N, it's Y/N", I said when Mattheo came back.
,,Here you go. You need anything else?"
,,Uh no thanks. I'll see you in potions"
,,Mhm bye", Mattheo just shut the door, but I didn't care because at least I had my holy aspirin.

Mattheo POV:
,,You're kidding me"
,,What do you mean Tom?"
,,I mean have you seen her?"
,,Yes I have and I know what you're getting at, but I would never date her"
,,And why's that?"
,,Well first she's Draco's sister and he would kill me. Secondly she kind of has a thing for that Cedric guy and third of all I have better things to do"
,,Lucky me because I don't care about them aaand I have plenty of time to play around"
,,Tom just leave her alone, I'm serious"
,,Whatever you say", Tom said and left the dorm.