chapter nine

Y/N POV:
I was back in my dorm, where Pansy had already returned.
,,Well well Y/N where have you been"
,,I just got something for my headaches but the important question is: Where have YOU been all night. And who was that yesterday at the party?"
,,Well the girl from yesterday is Mary. She's in Ravenclaw and one year beyond us. It's not official but she's kind of my girlfriend", Pansy told me and from the smile on her face i could tell she was very happy.
She told me every little detail, about how they met and their first date in Hogsmeade and that they're planning to spend the christmas break together, until she had to go because of her private tutoring.
I also decided to be productive, so I changed my clothes and went to the library.
I was going through the section about the dark arts and had already a whole stack of books lying on the ground, when I tried to reach out for one very interesting looking book, as a hand came from behind.
,,May I help you?"
It was the guy from before.
,,I could have done that myself", he gave me the book, ,,but thanks"
,,Yeah sure. Well I was wondering if you wanted to hang out sometime"
,,With you? Thanks for the offer but no"
,,And why can't you?"
,,I don't WANT to because I can tell when a guy is only interested in having sex and honestly I have better things to do"
,,Don't worry sweetheart. Soon enough you'll beg me to fuck you", he said with a cocky grin on his face.
Before I could return anything, he had already left the library.

Time skip: Dinner
,,Look who finally decided to join us", Enzo greeted me. ,,I haven't seen you in a while what have you been doing?"
,,She was busy flirting with Weasley", my brother threw in.
,,Shut up I was not. We simply spent some time together at the party, but that's it"
,,Alright got it, anyway so Y/N do you by any chance wanna go to Hogsmeade this weekend?", Enzo again.
,,Sure why not"
,,I'm coming with you. I still need a christmas present", now Blaise spoke up.
,,Who on earth are you getting a christmas present for?", Draco asked his bestfriend.
,,Let's just say there's somebody kind of special who deserves it. And if I were you Draco I would get something for Astoria as well"
,,Nope I have better things to do. But have fun"
The conversation ended, we finished dinner and I went back to my dorm just to find a small note from Pansy, which told me that she was sleeping at Mary's.
I was bored, so I grabbed a book and sat down on a couch in the common room.
It was quiet there because most of the students were already in their dorms and the last ones left soon after I came.
I have no idea for how long I sat there but at some point I became tired and just drifted off into a deep sleep.
All of a sudden I felt two strong arms picking me up and I got carried into my room.
I opened my eyes - or at least tried to, when I saw those beautiful brown eyes again.
,,Theo what are you-"
,,Just go back to sleep"
I wanted to but he just made no sense, so I had to ask.
,,Theo why do you treat me like that"
,,Y/N don't ruin it"
,,No seriously", he put me down ,,I don't understand you"
He scoffed ,,You really don't remember do you?"
,,Remember what?"
,,About a year ago, there was a party at your school and all the Durmstrang students were invited"
,,I know but what does that have to do with you?"
,,I was one of those students. I had found you in the gardens, puking all over your dress because you drank way too much Tequila.
I helped to clean you up and brought you back to your room, where you refused to go to bed unless I stayed. So I did stay until the morning, but I didn't leave without putting my address on a note because in those few hours we spent together you somehow had me under your spell. You never wrote me, so I just tried to get you out of my head, but when I saw you entering the great hall I had high hopes that you would talk to me. And you didn't. Even when Draco introduced us, you just ignored me"
,,Oh my fucking god now I remember you. But Theo I never received that note because it wasn't my dorm, where you took me. I just woke up in someone else's room and tried to get out of it as fast as possible so I wouldn't get in trouble. All morning I was wondering how I ended up there, but now it makes sense. I'm sorry I didn't recognize you, but I really had a terrible blackout"
,,It doesn't matter anymore so just forget about it"
,,No Theo it does matter. And I want to make it up to you I really want to. Do you think we can be friends?"
,,I'm not sure. I mean what if you drink too much Tequila and forget about me again", he now mocked me.
,,Alright I'll never touch a bottle of Tequila in my life ever again, I promise"
,,If you say so. Well I think I should head back to my dorm and try to get at least a little bit of sleep"
,,Okay well then I guess sleep well"
,,Yeah you too", he said opening the door.
,,And Theo?"
,,Hm?"
,,I'm really sorry"