chapter seven

We were walking towards the lake where I could already hear the music. Suddenly a girl came up to Pansy.
,,Heyy Pansy, I was already waiting for you'', she smiled at my best friend and I could tell there was something going on between them.
,,Have fun'', I just whispered and went off on my own.
I knew that Cedric wouldn't come tonight because he had to study for astronomy, because if he fails this test, he won't be allowed to play against Slytherin.
I was just about to grab a drink when Fred walked up to me.
,,Hey Y/N, you wanna take a shot with me?''
Obviously I did take a shot with him, or two, or three. I had no idea how much we drank together. But we had fun. A lot of fun, until he tried to kiss me.
,,Fred I no, wait, I really really like you, but I mean as a friend. I'm sorry''
I could see the sad expression on his face so I decided to give him some time.
I stumbled along the lake with a bottle of Vodka when I saw someone sitting there. It was Theo
,,Helloouu mysteriouss hot guy''
,,Y/N? Wait how much did you drink?''
,,I don't knooow party police'', I tried to sit down next to him, ,,but I mean as if you'd care. Youu are so meaaan, and I really, I really don't know what I did to you''
,,I don't think we should have a serious conversation right now''
I looked at him and once again I saw those beautiful brown eyes, so beautiful.
,,We should bring you back to your dorm''
,,But I wanna PARTYYYY''
,,Enough party c'mon get up''
I got up but I had no balance and I probably would have fallen into the dark water, if Theo hadn't grabbed me and carried me all the way back to my dorm.
He put me down on my bed, took off my shoes and tucked me up.
I felt his hand tucking a strand of hair behind my ear.
,,Sleep well Y/N''

Theo POV:
I hated partying. Everyone is getting drunk and making out with each other, and the next day they don't remember a single thing and just have a massive headache.
I sat down and saw a person coming towards me.
,,Helloouu mysteriouss hot guy'', it was Y/N. And she was definitely not sober.
,,Y/N? Wait how much did you drink?''
,,I don't knooow party police, but as if you'd care. Youu are so meaaan, and I really, I really don't know what I did to you''
,,I don't think we should have a serious conversation now'', I just said when she stared at my eyes and told me how pretty they looked.
I decided to bring her back to her dorm, and even though she complained and almost fell into the lake, we made our way back.
I took off her shoes and tucked her in.
,,Sleep well Y/N'', I said and left her dorm.
I closed the door when I suddenly heart Enzo behind me.
,,I don't think Draco would be very happy if he knew about that''
,,Don't worry Enzo I didn't touch your little girlfriend. I just brought her back''
,,We're only friends and you know that''
,,Sure you are. I'm not a fool Enzo, I mean you spend more time with her than with us''
,,Yes I do prefer Y/n because you and Mattheo act like complete dicks around her. You didn't even give her a chance. Honestly you miss a lot''
,,Whatever you say Enzo'', I said and left.