chapter three

"Come on Pans, get your ass up I wanna go"

"Y/N for gods sake let me sleeep it's     7 a.m. our lessons start at 8:30"

"I know but what about breakfast and we need to get ready and-"

"Ughh fine but that's the first and last time I get up this early. I can't believe how excited you are about school", Pansy complained.

"Yeah whatever just hurry" I answered and guided the sleepy Pansy into the bathroom so she could get ready.

A couple of minutes later Pansy was ready and we went to the great hall for breakfast.

"Oh Parkinson shouldn't you still be sleeping?", asked Blaise.

He was clearly amused about her, because usually she came to breakfast at 8:20, or simply skipped it.

"Ha ha, very funny Zabini"? she hissed.

I just ignored the two and sat down next do Draco.

"Have you already gotten your timetable?", I asked and looked down at the paper in his hands.

"Yeah and your's too. They're pretty similar, so I sadly have to see your ugliness all day"

"Shut up I'm definitely the better looking sibling"

"I have to agree with Y/N, she's the better looking", Blaise agreed.

Draco rolled his eyes.

"Are you looking for your nonexistent brain or what are you trying to do?", I kept mocking him.

"Dear sister, if you don't shut your mouth I'll kill Argon"

Argon was my snake. Yes I know, usually the students own a cat or owl or something like that. But I've always wanted a black snake.

Besides the fact it was very slytherinlike to own a snake I just liked them. They were interesting and one of the most beautiful animals in my opinion.

And I wanted to keep my snake for a couple more years so I shut up and ate my breakfast.

Sometime I noticed Cedric waving at me.
"I'll be right back", I told Pansy, before Draco could say anything again.

"Hey Y/N how are you?", Cedric greeted me.

"Good Ced,  thanks for asking. What about you will you be on the quidditch team again?"

"Of course what about you? I mean you're still a great seeker aren't you?"

"Trust me I'm better than ever. And so ready to defeat you".

"I'm sure you are. Hey, do you wanna come to my practice later? Afterwards we can talk a bit", he suggested.

"Yeah great, I gotta go now, I'm sure Snape won't be happy if I'm late the first day".

"Alright see ya!"