ʚ FOUR ɞ

SHINOBU FELT a gentle and warm touch on her face as a thumb cleared her tears as she snapped out of her daze to see [name] gently trying to clear her tears

SHINOBU FELT a gentle and warm touch on her face as a thumb cleared her tears as she snapped out of her daze to see [name] gently trying to clear her tears. she felt her cheeks flared up red. as she held [name]'s hand and gently placed it down before clearing her tears with her own sleeves.

"are y-you okay, friend?" he asked, blinking at her worriedly. 'eventhough you're in a worse condition than me, you're still concerned for me more than you are concerned for yourself,' shinobu thought to herself as she held a hand to her heart. 'i'm touched by your actions, [last name], how kind can you be?" shinobu continued thinking before smiling softly at the man.

"nothing is wrong!" shinobu exclaimed brightly. "i was just thinking on how to cure you, that's all," she lied smoothly as she held out a finger. "o-oh, if it's stressing you out so much, i-it'd be better if i'm dead," he said honestly as he played with his fingers. shinobu tensed. "i won't let you die. we're friends, right? you can't just leave me all alone, if i'm here alone, then who's gonna be my friend?" shinobu asked as she crossed her arms across her chest.

"y-you're a nice person so i'm s-sure you'll find someone better than me," [name] smiled happily as shinobu frowned in displeasure. "no, i only accept [name] as my friend," shinobu huffed playfully. "ooh, so you only accept people w-who have the same name a-as me?" [name] asked as he blinked innocently. shinobu stared at him with dotted eyes

"is it b-because you'll miss me so you'll s-start to imagine that p-person as me? d-don't do that, that's s-sad for the person," [name] frowned at the idea. "no, no, what i meant is that i only want to have friends who are you," shinobu said. [name] leaned backwards towards his bed as he felt the tubes of the iv's are moving with him.

"okay, t-then i'll try my best to s-spend this life– with y-you," he smiled, it was enough to send shinobu's heart thumping wildly, she sighed, trying to collect herself. "what age are you?" shinobu asked, tilting her head. she wanted to know more about [name] for whatever reason. her heart told her, commanded her, to. "i-i'm... uh..-- 21!" [name] exclaimed brightly after having difficulties of remembering, but he remembered that he celebrated his 21st birthday last month.

"oh, i see," shinobu nodded. "i'm 20," shinobu pointed to herself. "ooh! okay," [name] chirped happily. "what's your favorite food?" shinobu asked, as she crossed her leg over her other. "hm.. that'd be [f/f]!" [name] exclaimed happily. "that's delicious. mines is ginger boiled down in soy sauce," she smiled at the thought of her favorite food. [name] looked at her with dotted eyes, he faked an awkward smile because he despised ginger.

"i s-see.." he trailed off silently. "why are you looking at me like that?" shinobu asked quickly. "nothing, it's just that, how– do you like g-ginger?" he grimaced. "what? don't look at me like that!" shinobu said flusteredly. [name] only let out a small chuckle. "i'm so–sorry," he stuttered and he peaked at shinobu whose face was turning into a small smile. "do you dislike ginger?" "i despise it with m-my heart."