ʚ SIX ɞ

THE DAYS had passed by rather quickly as [name] was being injected with a series of important medications

THE DAYS had passed by rather quickly as [name] was being injected with a series of important medications. his condition had improved immensely as jiya was ecstatic to hear that her son had been feeling much better, not to mention, himari had also fully recovered from the cold, lifting up jiya's huge worries.

"how are you feeling, [name]? better?" himari asked carefully as she held her brother's hands. "i-i'm okay!" he exclaimed brightly at himari. himari looked exactly like her father, brown hair and blue eyes, with glowing pale skin, meanwhile, [name] looked like his mother. smooth [s/c] skin, tamed [h/c] hair and glowing [e/c] eyes.

"good good," himari smiled weakly at him. "what have you been doing lately in the hospital when me and mom are at home?" himari asked. "i-i talk to my friend," he said shyly as his cheeks flushed bright red. "who is this friend?" himari's ears perked at the title 'friend.'

"sh-shino–" "shinobu?" himari finished the sentence and [name] nodded eagerly. himari chuckled. "do you have a crush on her?" himari jokes, but the way that [name] turned red, as red as blood, himari snapped in realization. so he does like her.

"woah," himari muttered in disbelief. "you like your doctor?" she hissed. "y-yes," he answered shyly. "you both barely know each other," himari scolded. "you can't just fall in love with a stranger."

"she's not a st-stranger, she's my b-best friend," [name] frowned at his sister. "she took care of me and we'd talk about a bunch of random stories," [name] mentioned. "w-we also shared the same interest and i feel– weird around her," [name] said dreamily. "did she do anything to you these past few days?" himari asked. "n-no, only taking caring of m-me," he said questioningly.

"does mom know about this?" himari asked. "no," [name] shook his head. "d-don't tell her," he whispered and himari looked at him with squinted blue eyes, debating if she would or not. "let's see," she said silently. "oh come on," he whined with a pout. "fine, fine," she said, ruffling his head.

she then smiled at him. "if that's who my dearest brother likes, i will support you," himari smiled softly at [name] as [name] smiled happily at himari. "wait here, alright? i'll go out to grab you some dinner," himari said happily as [name] nodded. "wait, what do you wanna buy for dinner?" himari asked.

"i want.. hm... ginger boiled with soy s-sauce chicken and [f/f]," [name] chirped happily, though he couldn't remember well, he remembered every single detail of shinobu. her long butterfly detailed coat, and her tight black dress and black stockings, as well as her bright colored hair, every single interest she told him, he remembered it all.

"okay... you like ginger?" himari asked with a hint of disgust on her face. "n-no," he frowned. "then what is it fo- oh, i see, i see," himari figured it out before wiggling her eyebrows. "for your future girlfriend is it?" himari smirked as [name] slapped her on the face gently. "ow!" himari whined playfully.

"don't tease me like that," he hissed as himari rolled her blue eyes. "fine, fine," she said silently before walking away. "ah, p-peace," [name] said in a relaxed manner as he leaned back in his bed. "konnichiwa!" a sweet voice greeted, making [name] scream loudly in surprise as he jolted. shinobu giggled at the sight as [name] sighed.

"o-oh, it's just you, shinobu, you gave m-me a heart attack," he grimaced. "sorry about that," shinobu smiled warmly. she had managed to overheard what himari and [name] were talking about, and she felt beyond ecstatic that [name] liked her back. though she was one that does not fall in love with a man fast, there was something different around [name] and it made her felt like she was at home.