3

TL:  EunEun

It was the middle of winter. As I was wet with cold water, I knew I would shiver soon.

The aide who came with Grandfather walked straight towards me. He took off his jacket and put it on my shoulders.

“What’s going on?”

“That’s…”

Looking at the Duke, the flustered Baron Moro laughed awkwardly.

“I heard about what happened in the Main Castle. When I heard that she had cheated, she passed out while screaming. Even if she didn’t, I thought she needed to reflect on herself, but she even quarreled with another child.”

“What did you say?”

“Please don’t worry. Since at this point, she should have reflected on herself, such a thing won’t happen agai—”

“What nonsense are you talking about?!”

The aide raised his voice.

With a flustered look, Baron Moro looked at me and Grandfather in turn.

“Due to cheating, today she returned home late….”

“The reason why the lady was late to return was because she had manifested her Blessing!”

“…Pardon?”

Grandfather looked at me.

“Your words were right. The area where the dragon’s bones were buried was really the former Myrten Plain.”

I thought it would take a long time, but it seemed they had already found it.

Well, searching wouldn’t have been difficult if they used a Blessing.

Baron Moro turned pale.

He seemed to have slowly grasped the situation.

His hands trembled.

‘Of course he’d be like that.’

The thing Grandfather hated the most was the mutiny.

Even though I looked like this, I was still the granddaughter of the Duke of Astra.

Even if he treated me as an invisible person before, now that I had proven my value, I was clearly one of the small masters of Astra.

Baron Moro opened his blue lips to make excuses.

“T-this is… So…!”