8

TL:  EunEun

I definitely saw in [IPTVG] that it was green lavender.

Just what in the world happened?

“Hirda.” [Hilda.]

“Yes, Young Miss.”

“Do you know gween lavender?” [Do you know green lavender?]

“What is that?”

As expected, she didn’t know.

‘Is it because Dahlia was the first one to find it that it was named green lavender?’

However, when I thought of the narrative in the novel, it didn’t feel like that at all.

“Hmmmm.” I groaned.

On that kind of day, the maids, who were staring blankly, carefully spoke.

“Uhmm, Young Miss.”

“Yesh.”

“Since you have only been reading books for the past few days, why don’t you go out and play instead?”

Greta agreed with Hilda’s words.

“If one only reads books, one gets mold on their heads.”

The eyes of the maids who said so were teary.

It seemed that they felt very sorry for me, who was stuck in my room without any friends, not even one.

Come to think of it, it’s already been four days since I spent all of my time only in my room.

Unless it was time to read the ancient language, I even ate in my room.

‘It is indeed a bit suffocating.’

Should I go get some air?

“Okway, I’d wike to go out.” [Okay, I’d like to go out.]

“As expected, you’d want to, right? Grete, bring the Young Miss’ coat.”

“Yes.”

After wearing the coat, I went outside with Hilda and Greta.

The destination was a trail.

In the huge Astra Castle, apart from the garden, there were several trails as well as a greenhouse.