10

TL:  EunEun

I looked at him with a bewildered look.

‘How did Father come back?’

Of course, to make Father return, I did try to nudge Grandfather through Conrad.

However, I didn’t think that Father would be able to come back right away.

‘I thought it would take a lot of time though…’

Father slowly stepped forward and approached Uncle Decones.

Uncle Decones shouted frantically.

“What do you think you’re doing on Father’s birthday!?”

Although he seemed quite confident, he was clearly seen stepping back.

To me, the intimidating Uncle was simply like a mouse in front of Father.

The corners of Father’s mouth went up crookedly.

‘Whoaa, he looks so much like Grandfather.’

When he sneered like that, it was almost an exact copy of Grandfather.

“Decones. Haven’t I told you to fix that habit of shouting regardless of the situation?”

“….”

“I told you your lifespan will become shorter.”

“W-what did I do? Rather, Older Brother don’t behave recklessly in front of Father, and— Hic!”

Rambling in a mumbling voice, Uncle Decones held his breath as soon as Father put his hand on his shoulder.

Father patted Uncle’s cheek with his blood-stained hand.

Even though he had a dull look, his force was frighteningly chaotic.

With his legs shaking, thud, Uncle Decones dropped down.

‘If it’s in terms of individual strength, Uncle Decones will never be a match for Father.’

No, in this Castle, there was no one who could rival Father in terms of force.

The reason why Grandfather didn’t handle his son, who didn’t have a good relationship with him, could be attributed to the notion that ‘there is no one who can handle him’.

“Stop.”

It was Grandfather’s voice.