9

TL:  EunEun

The next day.

I woke up early in the morning and moved around busily.

There was lots of work to do.

By the afternoon, I had to prepare for the banquet.

Mrs. Rita’s dress had arrived in the morning.

The area which was stained with ink yesterday was now clean without a single mark.

‘She must have had a hard time cutting out the ink part and attaching it again.’

Seeing me who was dolled up, Conrad said.

“You look wonderful today.”

“Because I am a Pwincess.” [Because I am a Princess.]

(t/n: the ‘Princess’ here is not referring to the Princess from the Royal Family, but from the Duke’s Family.)

As I puffed up in pride and raised my chin, he let out a pleasant smile.

“Yes, you look like a wonderful Princess.”

“Thanksh for the dressh.” [Thanks for the dress.]

“It’s nothing.”

Conrad patiently told me the things that I should know about the party.

“The party is divided into two parts. Part 1 and Part 2.”

Part 1 is enjoying a meal at the banquet hall, and Part 2 is enjoying the party while being accompanied by light alcohol in the hall.

“I’m in Part 1.”

Conrad nodded.

“Yes. Young Miss Liantyn has also been assigned to Part 1.”

Then he continued with a worried face.

“You can just greet them and come out right away. Because Young Miss is still young.”

“Yesh.”

I nodded my head calmly.

‘It looks like he became worried because of Liantyn.’

Conrad witnessed the ink bottle incident yesterday, so it was normal that he was worried.

When the sun went down, the lights in the banquet hall were turned on.