Chapter 4: Akaza

Akaza glanced up at the two children in front of him. They both had beautiful blue eyes, but he knew, that these two "Children" Must not be messed with.

"I'm here to report to you, Muzan-sama, y/n-sama."

The two of you turned to face akaza, and the two blue eyes, became slitted red ones. Veins popped out from the side of your faces, as you stared at the pink haired demon.

"Have you found what we asked for?" Muzan spoke first.

"I looked into it, but came up empty." Akaza replied, his gaze fixed onto the floor. "Having no way to even confirm its existence. I was unable to locate the blue spider lily." He finished. It was silent for a moment before you spoke.

"And?"

"I will continue to do my utmost to live up to your expectations, Muzan-sama, Y/n-sama." He said before lifting his head a bit, but his gaze stayed locked on the floor. "As ordered, i did eliminate one hashira, so you may rest assured."

Muzan stepped to the side, and faced akaza, with you turning your body slightly as well.

"You seem to have the wrong idea, Akaza." Muzan said, pointing a finger at him. An invisible force flew at akaza, causing him to let out a small whimper, his veins becoming blackish purple.

"So what if you disposed of one hashira?As if that were such a feat."

"It's only natural for a demon to defeat a human." You said watched akaza flinch.

"What we seek is the annihilation of the entire demon corps itself." Muzan continued. "We must kill every last one so they never sully my sight again." He said tearing the page of the book he was holding.

Akaza was twitching at this point, as blood began to spill out of the corners of his mouth.

"It's hardly a complicated task. And yet, i'm still waiting for it to happen. What do you have to say about that?" Muzan then ripped the book he held in his hands in half. "You boast of having killed a hashira, but there were three other demon slayers there. Why did you fail to kill them off after we made the point of sending you there because you happened to be nearby? Akaza... Akaza.... Akaza!"

The sound of blood dripping onto the floor was heard. Akaza coughed up some blood, and blood came out of his eyes as well.

"You have disappointed us. To think you have suffered a blow by a swordsman that isn't even a hashira, How far you've fallen... Upper three." You said, looking at the bleeding demon as muzan turned back to the bookshelf.

"Dismissed." He said. Akaza stood up, bowed quickly before stepping back. Just as the demon disappeared from the balcony, the door opened. Eyes flashing back into blue, you stood next to muzan, peering over his shoulder to make it look like you're reading the book he held.

"I just heard a loud noise, Are you two okay?" The old guy asked.

"Ah, yes, we're fine." Muzan said as the man walked over. "I got a bit frustrated, and ripped up a book."

"Ah that's alright. as long as the two of you are alright." After a while, the man left. Letting go of your brother, you grinned.

"Ah, Muzan nii, you're so cruel! The poor demon almost died!" You said as muzan grabbed another book.

"Did you think i didn't notice your silent threat you sent to upper 3?" He said and flipped through the pages. "Why else would he flinch like that?" He said with a smirk.

"Of course. Nii-sama knows me best."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's been a few days since akaza's visit, and right now, you were out in the forest, taking a stroll. Muzan had said something about going to the red light district soon, and you decided to take a break away from muzan for a short while.

The sound of a twig snapping reached your ears, and you turned to the location of where the sound came from. You could hear panicked breathing, and you grinned.

"Ara~ Muzan Nii-sama wouldn't like it if i got myself into trouble..." You said out loud as you heard the human's breath hitch. "But what can i do? I'm just starving for a fight."

"Ah, But nii-sama would scold me if i got into trouble.... I guess i'll just leave..." You said before sinking into the shadow, disappearing from view. The human sighed in relief and looked forward. Instead of a tree, you appeared in front of his face.

"I found you~" You sang and grabbed the human throat. "Oh? Well what do you know? It's a demon slayer!" You said as the slayer in your hands struggled to breathe.

"I wonder what rank you are." You said before your gaze became cold. "How dare you tail me?" You said squeezing his neck tighter. The slayer let out a choked sound before his grip on your arm became weaker. You send a spike made of shadow through his chest, killing him before he could suffocate to death.

"Lucky you, i was feeling merciful." You said and grabbed the slayer's arm, biting into it. "Eh, it doesn't taste that bad i guess." You muttered and walked away, completely forgetting that demon slayers each had a crow.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"....."

"....."

"Ototo."

"Onii-san."

"You're an idiot."

"I know, Muzan Nii-sama." You sighed with your head down. Your brother shook his head.

"What's done is done." He said as you looked up at him. "It doesn't matter anymore. However, you are not allowed to engage in combat with more then 2 hashiras at a time, understood?"

"Yes, Nii-sama"

"Good." He muttered and stood up. "Come on. We're going to to the red light district the night after tomorrow."

You grinned before jumping onto Muzan. "Hyaaa! Nii-sama is the best! You didn't even scold me that hard!" You said as muzan pulled you off of him by the back of your collar.

"Enough Y/n. This is a warning. I'm not going easy on you next time you make a mistake." He muttered as he placed you on the ground.

"Hai, Hai. Onii-chan, You're so nice to me!"