Chapter 6: Run in

After everyone was gone, you returned to muzan. You then told him that you wanted to go out to kill some demon slayers, and he agreed to let you go. So, you left the infinity castle, and left for your own little adventure.

Walking around in the forest hummer a disguise as a human, you had made sure every part of you was like a human, including what other people see, hear, smell, or feel. You made sure that no one can tell that you were a demon whatsoever.

"Ara ara, are you lost?" A voice from ahead of you said. Turning around, you found yourself facing the insect hashira.

"Ah, no miss! I'm taking a midnight stroll! I like night walks! The forest is also really cool in the night!" You said with a fake cheerful voice.

"Ah I see, but you know, the forest is quite dangerous in the night. Would you like me to take you back to your village?"

"No that's pretty miss! I like the forest! But there are weird noises here sometimes..." you said, and mentally smirked.

"Oh my, weird noises?"

"Yes! There's also been some pretty weird accidents in my village too, especially at night. That's why I come to the forest! I can't sleep with all that noise."

"Oh, we'll could you tell me what kind of noises it it?" The hashira asked as you smile.

"Of course nee-San!" You said and walked over to a tree and sat down, the woman sitting down next to you.

"It's started a few weeks ago..." you said, starting your story. As you told your story about the village, the hashira listened closely. And when you were done, she nodded and stood up.

"Thanks terrible! From now on, please stay inside, and not come out during the night okay? I'll help get rid of the noise from the village, so you can sleep comfy." She said as you nodd.

"Yes! Thank you nee-San." You said and turned to walk away. Before you can get far, you felt a cold metal touch your skin, and you immediate jump away.

"Ara Ara, so close." She said as you paused and stared at her.

"Did you really think I didn't know you were a demon?" She said as you played dumb.

"D...demon?! I'm not a demon!"

"Don't play dumb please. I can tell."

Sighing, you let a smirk grow on your face. "Aww... what gave it away? It it because of how I spoke? Or is it because of the story I told?"

"Demons are demons. How can someone fall for such tricks?" She said as you laughed.

"You stupid insect hashira. No wonder your sister was killed." You said as her eyes widened.

"You're so dumb it makes douma look smart." You continued as she stared at you. "That's right. I remember your sister. She was killed by douma. What a shame."

"That's enough!" She snapped as you grinned.

"Looks like someone snapped." You said and jumped into the air, avoiding her sudden attack at you.

"Sorry lady. But I'm not gonna fight you. After all, douma's your targets isn't he? To avenge your sister. So don't even bother with me." You said and quickly moved away. People would call that running away, but you would call it fun. Running salt in an open wound. What kind of demon doesn't like that?

Anyways, soon after, you arrived in a village. This village was known for it's medical research, and their discoveries of different herbs and plants. So, you thought you could find some information around here.

"Oh him? He's a genius. But we don't know how he did it. It was a story from thousands of years ago."

"Oh. The blue spider lily? Yeah. We have some records about it. Would you like to borrow some?"

"Eh? I'm not so sure about that. It was incomplete, so we wouldn't know. It's said he died before he can complete it."

After asking around, you have finally found it. Traces of the blue spider lily, and information about the genius doctor that was killed by you and Muzan.

The blue spider lily bloomed in the day, and only once each couple hundred years. You can find it, just as the sun starts to rise.

Having this information, you were extremely happy. The last blue spider lily found was listed over 300 years ago. However, the next time this flower would supposed to appear, was a few months from now.

Leaving the village quickly, you returned to where Muzan was, and decided to keep the information to yourself.