『23』| 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝚂𝚃𝚁𝙰𝙽𝙳𝙴𝙳 𝙼𝚄𝚂𝚃 𝙴𝚇𝙴𝙲𝚄𝚃𝙴

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧
THE HEIST
*:・゚✧*:・゚✧
CHAPTER
TWENTY
THREE
*:・゚✧*:・゚✧
THE
STRANDED
MUST
EXECUTE
*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

|____________________________|

[[ HARRY. ]]

Dixie sat before me, her legs crossed as we sat on the carpet of the fifth floor. I blinked slowly, intertwining fingers with her as she reassuringly managed a small smile. My elbows rested on my knees as she comfortingly stroked my knuckle with her thumb. We were sitting here, and the minutes slowly felt like hours, then time became immeasurable in all its entirety.

"It's going to work, okay? It has to." She quietly muttered.

Footsteps receded from the doorframe, as we both turned around simultaneously. Dixie and I could tell that head of pink hair from anywhere.

My mouth fell agape, speechless. Before I could get up to run over to her, Dixie gasped as she got to her sneakers, running over to her.

"Hey!" Vera beamed emotionally, as they both tackled each other in the biggest embrace. She had sadly giggled, pouting as she had playfully tried to heave Dixie up, both of them twirling in each other's arms.

"Vera Jane, you are never to leave again, do you hear? Best believe it's chaos as soon as you're out those doors." I said, as she looked over at me, smirking.

"You mean it?" She asked, tilting her head as Dixie plopped back to the floor, looking over at me with a gleaming look within her brown eyes.

"I had you join this team for that very reason." I honestly said.

Vera smiled, glancing down at the floor.

In a moment, the rest of the team had rolled into the office room, my heart overflowing imminently. Max, Ace, and Carmen came into the room, as they all playfully pranced. The curly haired girl did a slight twirl, grinning as she had glanced over at me and Dixie.

"Well? I suppose we should end this together." Carmen remarked, placing a hand on her hip, as she had pushed the gun slung over her other arm back.

Ace had his gun rested on his back and his shoulders, his arms slung over them as he puffed on a halfway lit cigarette. "It's what we came here to do."