Prison sex

Re-doing this one cause I got second-hand embarrassment 🤪🤪🤪🤪

No one's POV

DreamXD and George HD were in prison. XD was in for kidnapping and brutal murder. HD was in for arson and kidnapping. They were cellmates and let's just say, Dream didn't like that HD was his cellmate. HD was always complaining about his sentence and it gave XD a whole ass migraine. "Oh my god HD can you SHUT UP ALREADY?!" XD yelled. The XD on his mask glowed a bright green. "No, now anyways.." HD said. XD grumbled.

A few hours later HD was still rambling that XD had enough. XD grabbed HD and placed him on his lap while covering his mouth. "MmM!" HD mumbled. "Shut up for the love of God," XD grumbled. HD stopped moving. "Kimky" HD said under XD's hand. "What?" XD questioned. XD removed his hand from HD's mouth to see what he has to say. "That's really kinky XD" HD teased. "Please shut up :)" XD said. HD didn't listen so he just rambled. XD got angry so he bit HD's neck. "Keep that up and you'll get more than a bite," XD warned. HD thought for a moment then rambled about things more. Dream sucked on HD's neck. "And then ah..~" George moaned. "Found it~" XD whispered. XD attacked the area, earning soft moans from the smaller one. "XD~" HD whined. XD sneaked his hand under HD's prison shirt. His hands touched George's body everywhere, earning small grunts from the smaller god.

XD stopped attacking HD's neck and moved on to his body. XD slipped off the prison shirt leaving HD with just his pants. HD has a tattoo of the word 'HD' and has drawings of all the creatures in the nether. XD used his magic to make handcuffs. XD handcuffed HD and laid him down on the crusty dusty musty rusty prison bed. XD kissed HD's stomach, leaving the god flustered. XD then slowly removed HD's pants. XD grabbed HD's dick and slowly massaged it. The smaller one moaned at the sudden action. "DreamXD~ F-faster~" HD whined. XD obeyed and massaged it faster causing HD to moan louder. HD's legs were shaking and he was a complete moaning mess. "Ah~" HD moaned. His moans were basically music to XD's ears. XD started to remove his clothing while jerking HD off. "XD~ I'm going to cuM!~" HD warned. "Cum for me my love" XD said. XD removed the last layer of his pants. HD stared at dick, drooling at it. "Do you want this~?" XD asked. "Y-yes.." HD answered. "Then cum for me darling~• XD said. "Ngh~ Faster!~" HD whined. XD massaged his dick faster than last time. "Ah!~" HD moaned. After a few seconds HD came on XD's hand. XD stopped jerking him off to taste the liquid. "You're sweet" XD said to the panting boy.

XD crawled to HD and whispered something in his ear. "Do you want to suck me off?" XD whispered. "Yes please~ I want your dick in my mouth~ I want you to cum in my mouth" HD pleaded. XD smirked. XD shoved his dick in HD's mouth. HD gave him a good blowjob. "You're so good at this.." XD complimented. HD licked the whole thing, getting his spit all over it. HD kissed the tip then deep throated it again-. XD grunted and moaned at the actions. HD got a little bit of a jaw cramp, so he pulled away and grabbed XD's dick. HD jerked him off at a quick pace with both of his hands since they were handcuffed together-. "Damn it HD.." XD said. HD licked the tip of the dick, sending pleasure through XD's body. The security guard is now traumatized lmfao. "I'm going to cum HD..~" XD warned. "Cum..." HD said. XD came on HD's face but some got in Goerges mouth.

"Need lube?" Dream asked. "Bitch we are in prison," HD said. "Okay-" XD said. XD placed George on his dick. George slowly slid down until it was all in. HD adjusted himself a bit then he moved. HD moaned while bouncing on XD's dick. "XD~" HD moaned. As he kept on riding him, Dream's dick hit the spot. George moaned loudly that the prisoners could probably hear them. Dream helped George re-adjust himself then George moved again. Every time he bounced Dream's dick would hit his prostate. "Dream~ I'm ah~ go-in.. to~ cum.." George whined. "Cum for me my love" Dream whispered while smirking. After a few bounces, they both came. XD's cum filled up George. HD rested his head on XD's shoulder. "Once we are out of here...Let's do it sometimes.." HD insisted. XD nodded that he agrees.

They both slept and the prisoners and guards are disgusted and traumatized and Sapnap that was their neighbor saw and heard everything. Poor Sapnap.

OKAY THIS WAS BETTER THANK GOD I WAS GETTING SECOND-HAND EMBARRASSMENT WHEN I TYPED THE LAST ONE

Too lazy to fix anything so I bought Grammarly :v