Bus

Inspired by the bus scene from this anime: Dakaichi
watch it on crunchy roll or animetake

Bottom: GeorgeHD
Top: DreamXD

HD's POV

The crew invited me to go drinking but I declined. I'm currently on a bus, waiting for it to move. I grabbed out a book to read until I heard footsteps. I looked up and my eyes widened. There was a hungry beast in front of me. Smoke came out of his mouth. This is like attack on titan!

I sat there shocked until he spoke. "Hey HD! Can I sit with you?" XD asked. I shook my head and looked at him. "I- uh..yes! Sorry about that" I apologized. "Hm? You don't have to be sorry silly," XD said. I awkwardly chuckled and continued reading.

"How's the temperature in here? Want me to kick it up?" The driver asked. "No, too dry wouldn't be good either" XD said. "I'll just borrow a blanket"

"Well, I'm gonna close the curtain, get some rest!"
"Will do," XD said.

The bus started moving and we were gone. "Here you go HD" XD said as he offered me the blanket. I accepted it and placed it on my lap. "Thanks," I said. I felt like this conversation isn't going anywhere..h-hey! Why is he so close?!

"Uhm, you were invited to go out drinking, right?" I asked. I turned my head and XD nodded. "Hey, aren't you a little too close?" I said. "Hm? What do you mean HD?" XD 'innocently' asked. XD moved his hand under the blanket and sneaked his hand in my pants. "H-hey!" I said

"Shh he might hear you, you wouldn't want to be loud, right?" XD teased. XD moved his hand at a slow pace. I tried holding back the moans but some escaped. "Ah!~ stop that!" I moaned. "HD, move your hands and open your legs, I can't touch you." XD frowned.

"Don't touch me..!" I exclaimed. "I want to touch you.." XD answered back. "Don't touch me pervert." I said. I released the book and it fell on the floor.

"Oh, then I'll start here" XD suggested. I closed my eyes as I felt his fingers sneak it's way into my ass. XD grabbed the curtains and closed them. (Idk how to explain it😭)

He leaned closer to my ear while thrusting his fingers inside me. "Oh, you're loosening up~" XD whispered. I put my hand over my mouth to muffle the moans. "Now do you like it?" He asked. He looked at me and gave me this 😯 face thing idek.

I slowly removed my hand from my mouth to speak. "Who could...like that?" I stuttered "go to hell, you p-perv.." I exclaimed.

I heard the driver yell something and I panicked. I put my hand on my mouth again. "HD, XD..." He called. I saw his hand on the curtain and I instantly shifted closer to XD. I pretended to sleep.

The curtain moved out of the way, revealing his face. "Oh, HD is fast asleep?" The driver asked. "Yes" XD answered. XD stopped thrusting his fingers and moved onto my dick. He slowly pumped it while I was trying not to moan.

Hurry up. Hurry up, and close. I thought.

"If it's going to take a while longer, I'll probably take a nap, too." XD said. "Good idea. I'll wake you up when we get there." The driver said.

"Thank you, sapnap." XD exclaimed. After Sapnap closed the curtain, XD grabbed my chin and went in for a kiss. We both kissed each other, stopping to get some air. Once we stopped we both looked each other in the eye. "HD.." XD whispered

"XD, stop it already.." I begged. "Are you sure you want me to stop?" XD asked to make sure. My eyes widened but wen back to normal. I kissed XD again, wanting more.

A few minutes later

XD was on top of me, kissing me everywhere. "HD..are you feeling good?" He asked. XD looked at me in awe. I was panting and blushing furiously and my hair was a mess. I looked like I just came, which I did a few minutes earlier. XD smirked.

"Hey Sapnap!" He yelled. "Yes?" Sapnap yelled back. "Could you just go straight to my place?" XD asked. "The two of us have decided to run lines tonight." XD said. "Yeah, sure." Sapnap replied.

XD smiled and looked at me. XD noticed that my arm was moving underneath the blanket. "Awh..~ we'll finish this once we get home." He said.

YUHH FINISHED WITH THIS CHAPTER
👹👹👹