Staff

Inspired by The Founder Of Diabolism
READ THE NOVEL- ESPECIALLY THE EXTRAS THEY'RE SPICY

Credits to: Mò Xiāng tóngxiù
Thank you for making the awesome book <3

HD is currently sleeping with XD right now. They recently stole KJ's time staff. It's currently sealed in a magical room.

HD soon woke up from his slumber. He suddenly got an idea. A very...bad idea. He slowly moved away from XD and tip-toe to the magical room.

He slowly approaches the staff. He carefully picked it up without time traveling to another world.

Once he successfully got the staff he went into an empty bedroom. The bedroom was a night themed room. There were stars everywhere. There were stairs leading to the bed.

HD flew up to the bed and got comfortable. He took a deep breath and started stripping. Yes. He stripped.

Did a sketch of Karl's time staff :)

He first turned the staff around to the bottom. HD coated the bottom with his saliva. He sucked and licked it.

After coating the bottom, he took a deep breath. He aimed the staff at his entrance. He slowly slid the staff in. The coldness of the staff felt weird.

HD winced in pain but it soon lifted as he adjusted a bit. He than started slowly thrusting the object in his ass.

He left out small moans. "Mhm..~ fuck" he moaned. He started speeding up, causing him to moan louder. HD decided to muffle his moans so XD won't catch him pleasuring himself.

HD removed one of the ribbon from the staff and bandaged his mouth, blocking his moans.

He sneaked his other hand to his member. He stroked his dick slowly. He arched his back a little from the pleasure.

He stroked his dick faster. There was a tingling sensation coming from his member.

HD continued to thrust the object in while masturbating. The coldness of the staff began to fade. HD liked the coldness even though it felt weird.

After some time, he knew he was about to release. He stroked his dick faster as he let out muffled moans. "mM!~"

Sooner or later, he finally released on his hand. He slowly pulled out the staff. The staff was wet. HD was a panting mess.

HD uses his magic to lock the bedroom door and then passed the hell out. Damn bro, how did you pass out after that. You survived like 10 rounds and still didn't pass out.

ANYWAYS THIS IS THE END OF THE BOOK <3
Sorry if it was short my motivation went ↘️↘️↘️

Goodbye