WTF

I didn't expect this to get reads wtf 😟😟😟😟😟😟

Anyways-

DreamXD's husband:

Full credits to the artist- lumarky

GeorgeHD's Husband:

Full credits to the artist- friccafracc

Let's just get straight to it.

XD roughly made out with HD in their room. HD was against the wall with his legs wrapped around XD's waist and arms around his neck. XD pulled away from the kiss. They were both gasping for air. HD felt hands holding his dick. yes they are naked. XD stroked it slowly, earning soft moans from the smaller god. "Ah~" George moaned. "Shh...I would love to hear your sweet moans but Sapnap is here." XD said. "I don't care about Sapnap." HD admitted. "Okay if you say so~" XD said while stroking HD's dick faster. George moaned loudly that Sapnap could probably hear it. After a few strokes, HD felt a tight knot in his stomach. "XD~ I'm..AhH~ gonna c-cUM~" George warned. XD massaged it faster than last time to try to make HD cum. A loud moan filled the room as HD came. They were both positive that Sapnap is traumatised. XD ordered HD to get on his knees and he obeyed. HD grabbed XD's dick and deep throated it. HD sucked on it roughly earning small grunts and moans from the bigger god. "God- you're good at this HD..-" XD said. HD pulled away from it cause he was getting jaw cramps. HD roughly massaged XD's dick, causing XD's legs to shake a bit. "God damn it..~" XD moaned. HD put his mouth on the tip, waiting for XD to release. XD came in HD's mouth :). HD swallowed all of XD's cum.

XD lifted HD up again, with HD's legs wrapped around his waist. "Do you need prep?" XD asked. HD shook his head. XD nodded at his answer. XD slipped his dick inside of HD. He let HD get used to him first before moving. After HD nodded XD slowly thrusted in the smaller one. The soft cries turned into moans after a few thrusts. "Ah~ XD..~ Fa-ster~~" HD moaned. XD sped up, getting louder moans from HD. After a few thrusts, XD found HD's prostate. XD repositioned himself, then thrusted again. HD moans were louder then last time so Saprefigerator could hear it. "XD I'm Gon- Ah~ CuM~" HD warned. As they chased their release, Sapnap in the other room was confused as fuq. After a few thrusts, they both kissed each other as they released. They were making out with each other that they didn't hear Sapnap's footsteps. "OKAY WHAT THE FU- OH HELL NAW-" Sapnap yelled as he quickly shut the door. They both stopped making out with each other to get cleaned up. XD slowly pulled out his dick carefully. XD helped HD walk over to the bed cause XD basically destroyed him- ANYWAYS. XD grabbed a towel and cleaned HD and himself. They both got dressed and fell asleep.

Sapnap was traumatised. He could never go into that room again. He could never see again. RIP Sapnap. He will not be missed.

Now you know that once upon a time,

in the same room,

of the same house,

fifty years apart,

Clay and George Davidson had loved each other.

Cry.

sorry this one was short asf I ran out of ideas

ANY REQUESTS? --->