Chapter 9

Steve and the team looked shocked at what happen. He took Alex and now they have to find him again. They headed back to HQ and started looking for him.

"Do you think Yassen was the guy that took him?" Kono asked.

"No it could not be." Steve said. They keep working. They tried the number again but it was not turned on. "Kono put a look out for Alex and check every single camera in Hawaii. He is somewhere on the island." Steve said. They spent the night looking at cameras. They found a few pictures and from the looks of it all of them Alex was out cold.

*****

Alex woke up a few hours later hand cuffed to the bed he was in. He tried to get up but he could not move very far. Alex reached behind his back cause he felt pain in his back. Then he remembered the Scorpion symbol on his back from about a month ago. Every time he thought about that day his back would hurt more. He heard the door open and two people walked in. One of them was Yassen and another looked like Alex just much older. Alex looked at them and looked almost scared.

"Hello son." The man said. Alex looked at him and saw John Rider. Alex got his hand out of the cuff and kicked his father to the floor. Not a lot to break anything or knock him unconscious just to stun him. Alex hopped over the bed to try and run out the door when Yassen tackled him to the ground. They started fighting.

"Get off me Yassen." Alex said as he elbowed him making him get off of Alex. Alex got up and started running again. Then he heard a gun go off. Alex fell to the ground holding his leg. He saw his father with a gun in his hand. He helped Yassen up. Alex laid on the floor holding his leg.

"He is just like me." John said.

"I'm nothing like you." Alex said. They started to move over to Alex but he tried to move away from them but that didn't work out well. Alex keep wincing at the pain. John felt bad and he tried to help Alex but he keep on moving away from them which cause more pain.

"Yes you are Alex. Your my son." He said. Alex looked at him and got up from the floor and started to walk but he feel to the ground.

"I'm not your son. My father died in a plane." Alex said and then a women came running to John and saw Alex with blood coming from his leg.

"What did you do?" She asked him.

"He was trying to escape and I need to talk to him Helen." John said. Alex stiffened at the name of his mother. She looked at Alex with sad eyes.

"You didn't have to shot him though." She went closer to Alex. Alex looked at her like she was a ghost. She knelled next him. He was still tensed. "Alex. You okay?" She asked so sweetly. Alex did not move.

"Helen he was just shot how do you think he feels." John said. Yassen stayed out of the argument.

"I think that he ran cause he just found out that his father never died. He's scared John." She said. She looked back at Alex which he was starting to feel light headed from the pain. Alex looked into his mother's eyes before he fainted. "Let's get him patched up." She said. Yassen and John picked Alex up and brought him back into the room where Helen wrapped up his leg and waited till he woke up again.

*****

The team was still looking for Alex but they found nothing. They keep searching the camera and had a lot of HPD looking for Alex. The Governor was not happy that they lost Alex but he said he would help as well. Steve had a bullet prof vest on running around the room calibrating the computers and looking at camera. Kono and Chin left an hour before to get some sleep. Steve was still going. Danny came in with Grace beside him.

"Still nothing?" Danny asked. Steve looked up for a second and continued looking. "Take a break. He will show up soon." Danny said. Grace went into Steve's office and sat down on the couch and started doing homework.

"We have to find him Danny." Steve said. Then the computer picked something up. It was a video of Yassen caring Alex into a house. Then there was also a older man that looked a lot like Alex but older and a women. "Looks like we got something but it not saying where he is." Steve said. Danny started tapping on the computer and profiles came up with all three of the people in the video.

"Steve, all of them are suppose to be dead and two of them are Alex's parents." Danny said looking at the picture of Yassen, John and Helen.