Chapter 13

It had been a week after Alex got out of the hospital. He had not talked too much during that time. He did have a scar on his throat. Steve had been nice to Alex but Alex's Visa was about to expire so he would have to leave soon. They had not had much work to do so a lot of times Alex would hang around the office. Alex was in Steve's office with Steve working on paper work. Then Alex's phone started to buzz and it was SAS calling him. Alex tossed his phone to Steve who answered it. Once he hit accept he put it on speaker.

"Thank God Cub. You have not been answering us lately." Wolf said.

"Who's this?" Steve knew who it was but he wanted to make sure.

"Who's this?" Wolf asked.

"Steve McGarrett. Hawaii Five-0." He said.

"Wolf SAS. Where's Cub?" Wolf asked worried.

"He's fine. He just can't talk." Steve looked up at Alex. "Let me see if he can. Hold on." He put them on hold and started to talk to Alex. "You should talk to them." Alex shook his head. "At least try."

"I had a bad time with them." Alex said very quietly. Steve nodded. He took them off of hold.

"Sorry he's not feeling to hot right now." Steve said.

"Tell us where you guys are and we will come to you. We need to talk to Cub." Wolf said. Steve told them the address and they hung up. It took a while before SA came but the arrived at Five-0 head quarters. The walked into the main area when Steve walked up to them and shook their hands.

"I'm Steve." He shook Wolfs hand.

"I'm Wolf, Fox, Snake and then Eagle." He pointed down the line. Steve nodded to them as a greet. "Where's Cub?"

"He's in my office. He does not seem to happy to hear that you were coming." Steve said. They all shifted uncomfortably.

"He kind of left SAS for no reason. He got hurt a lot when we were at SAS and it was worse when they took his friends and killed them in front of him. Then Fox got kidnapped with Alex and he left after that." Wolf said.

"He was in bad shape and I just wanted to help. I keep telling him that when I got hurt it was not his fault." Fox said. Fox looked down at the ground.

"Let's change that." Steve said that. He walked into his office and grabbed Alex by the arm.

"Hey." Alex said very softly. He was dragged into the room and put in front of Wolf. Alex looked into Wolf's eyes almost scared of him.

"Cub." Wolf said like he was his father. The others surrounded Alex. "Why did you leave us?" Wolf asked. Alex looked down.

"I didn't want to harm you guys." He said quietly. Wolf probably would not heard him if everyone was looking at them. Then Alex felt someone hug him.

"You never could get us hurt." Wolf said. He let go of Alex. Alex had a tear go down his cheek. Then Alex felt someone touch his shoulder and turned him around. It was Fox. Alex looked at him and looked away.

"Cub. Do you know how much we missed you?" Fox asked. Alex looked at him again show the innocence in his eyes. Alex nodded. "Come here." He said giving Alex a hug which Alex got out of it.

"I'm still not ready. I can't be attached to anything." He said to Fox. He hurt Fox saying that. It was Snakes turn.

"What new injuries do you have now?" He asked. Alex smiled a little.

"Bullet to the neck. More torture wounds. Shot in the leg. There's more. But I will leave that up to you to figure it out." Alex said. Snake smiled. Then Eagle tried to pounce on Alex which did not turn out well for Eagle. Alex moved out of the way which made Eagle face plant on the ground. Everyone was laughing but Alex. He did have a small smile.

-----------------------

Sorry for the short chapter. I'm running out of ideas for this story. It's will end soon and then I have three other stories I'm working on.