Chapter 7

Holy shit guys thank u so much wtf I don't deserve this 😭😭 also sorry for being gone so long I had to deal with some stuff but thanks for the reads and enjoy _________________________

_________________________

Kate sighed after thinking for a long time, she looked at Yelena as Yelena raised an eyebrow questioningly.

"Okay okay um" Kate muttered looking up at Yelena, "Yelena, I need you to train me"

"Train you? Kate you are a pretty good fighter on your own" Yelena said walking to the couch and sitting down. "Yes but you've had years of experience and I need to get better at fighting. I need your skills"
Kate pleaded sitting next to Yelena on the couch and looking at her.

Yelena smirked slightly standing up "Well if you insist Kate Bishop" she said, Kate squinted her eyes slightly suspicious before getting up and pulling out of mats, setting it down on the floor. Yelena walked over with a smug face as she looked at Kate making her start to regret this.

"Yelena try and be a little nice" Kate said getting into a fighting stance as did Yelena more confidently "Kate Bishop come on you asked for it" Kate rolled her eyes slightly before grounding herself "Come at me Kate"
Yelena said smirking slightly.

Kate hesitated for a second before charging at Yelena.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kate groaned hitting the mat for what felt like the hundredth time "Shit" she winced laying on the floor.

"Kate Bishop you didn't see that coming?" Yelena said smirking slightly walking around her as she groaned holding her stomach. "Yelena didn't you hear me when I said be a little nice" Kate said frustrated as she got up from the mat to sit on the couch.

Yelena watched as Kate seemed to be disappointed, not at Yelena but at herself "Kate you won't become better at fighting overnight and also you're still recovering" Yelena said sitting on the couch next to her "I know but, it's like your much stronger and better than you were when I fought you last time..." Kate's words faded from her mouth as she furrowed her eyebrows looking at Yelena, who raised her eyebrow confused.

"Unless you were holding back when we fought last time.....oh my god Yelena you were weren't you" Kate said smiling as she watched Yelena make a face
"No—No Kate Bishop I would not" she said with an almost obvious tone of lying.

Kate smiled even more at this "Ha! I knew it" she said as Yelena rolled her eyes and got up "Hey where are you going?" Kate called out as she went upstairs. "To take a shower!" Yelena shouted walking back down with a towel in her hand.

"Oh" she said more to herself, Kate sighed as she heard Yelena turn on the water. It's so nice having her around.

           ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After Yelena, Kate got in the shower and after getting out she dried her hair upstairs as she watched Yelena laid down with Lucky as he was sleeping with his head on her lap. Kate smiled and rolled her eyes "Traitor" she whispered as she finished drying her hair walking over to her desk by the bed.

She sighed sitting down and then her phone rang and furrowed her eyebrows picking it up and the caller name read Beth :), oh shit Beth—why is she even calling?

Kate picked up the phone "Beth?" Kate said.
"Kate hi how are you?"
"Um fine, I'm fine but uh why are you calling is everything okay?" Kate could hear her chuckle through the phone "Yes Kate im okay, what I can't call my friend?" Oh.
"Oh yeah sorry of course you can, uh how are you?"
Kate said turning around to check on Yelena only for her to be standing a few feet behind her, arms crossed raising her eyebrow with question.

Kate's eyes widened as Yelena walked slowly over to her, "I'm fine Kate I was thinking maybe we could have dinner sometime or um sorry is that to weird?" Beth laughed nervously over the phone. Kate paused for a second looking at Yelena before turning back around "Um no it's not weird I would love to have dinner with you, when would we go?" Kate answered.

"Um maybe tomorrow at 7:30? I'll just pick you up at take you somewhere If your cool with it"
"Yeah I'm cool with it"
"Kate are you sure this is okay? Because you don't know me that well and I-"
"No, no it's totally okay just caught me off guard"
Kate looked to see Yelena sitting on her bed listening intently to her conversation with Beth.

"Oh well thanks Kate I just really wanted to see you again and get to know you more you know"
Kate smiled slightly "Yeah sure same here, so I'll see you tomorrow at 7:30?"
"Yeah I'll see you then Kate"

Beth then hung up and Kate didn't notice she was smiling a little. "So who was that?" Yelena said watching Kate as she sighed and turned her chair and sat down "It was Beth I met her at the party even thing"
"And what did she want?" Yelena asked studying Kate's face, "To go to dinner and so that's what I'm doing tomorrow night" Kate said as Yelena raised her eyebrows "Wow dinner with a total stranger sounds safe enough" Yelena said sarcastically.

Kate rolled her eyes standing up and starting to walk for the stairs "I'll be careful and besides I should go out because before I saw you again and met her I would stay In my apartment all day making arrows and punching my bag" Kate said wincing as she made it to the bottom of the stairs, gripping the railing she gritted her teeth "fuck" she hissed.

Yelena quickly was by her side reaching for her "Your in no condition Kate, you got shot" she said grabbing on of Kate's hands as Kate grabbed Yelena's other hand for support.
"Yeah and I'm almost fine just give me some pain killers" Kate said looking at Yelena who had concern on her face, Kate felt something in her chest at this.
Kate looked at their hands fully realizing they were holding hands and so did Yelena following her eyes.

Yelena pulled her hands away quickly and turned around towards the kitchen "Kate just be careful" she said getting pains killers out the pantry and tossing them to Kate.

"Okay...I'll be careful" Kate said quietly.

______________

Sorry guys Ik this isn't much but I'm going to try and write more thanks again for all the votes and reads<3