Chapter 4

Izuku POV

"Welp! Today is the last day before you head back home," Iida reminded me for the fourth time today. I have never felt this relaxed and laid back since I was fifteen! It feels so good to get away from everything once in a while. Maybe I should plan a vacation for the future?

"I know. It's crazy that it's already been a week and I don't want to go back just yet." I scribbled something on a piece of paper and ripped it off and gave it to a guy. "Can you please take this block of cement to this address, please?"

The delivery guy tilted his hat down and nodded as he made sure it was secured. "Of course, sir. I'll have it delivered to you as soon as possible." He replied and clicked his tongue as his way of saying goodbye.

"Now with that out of the way," I twirled around and took a biscuit off the plate by the window, "I'm going to a few places around town. I'll probably be out all day."

Iida carefully pulled a flat stick out of a bucket of wax and sighed in relief. "Okay, but be back before dark."

"Excuse me, but I can stay out late as I want and you are not my dad, sir," I joked as I took a bite of my biscuit and waved goodbye and walked off on my own.

"You're really saying that when you haven't been here since you were fourteen? A lot of places have changed since you moved!" He added while I was still walking away from his house.

That may be a problem, "Don't care. I'll find my way back with the biscuit in my hand! I'll leave bread crumbs like Hansel and Gretel!" I stated and kept on walking.

I heard Iida say something in the distance, but I could hardly hear, so I turned around and had my hand by my ear, "What?!" I still couldn't hear what he was trying to say, so I left, "Goodbye, Iida!!"

While I still have one day left, which is today, I only have about an afternoon left before it gets dark. I mostly have two places that I want to go. I just wondered if it's still in the same place as it was when I left.

It's bad that I'm going to miss all of this once I get back to Florence, but that's something I need to push aside for the time being. It's not like I have something important that's going on.

I had to make a lot of turns in order to get where I am. He was right about how there'd been a lot of changes. Like, for instance, there was a coffee place that was down by a restaurant, it's now a place where people can shop for pots.

Then, there used to be a playground and it's a stable for horses. But, thankfully, the place to where I was going didn't change at all. I normally don't come down here often, mainly because of the settings at night. But it's daytime, so going to a graveyard isn't that scary.

I slowly entered, passed through the gate and closed it behind me. There was a pebble path that guided through the entire place. I inhaled and sighed as I started walking along the path.

I keep turning my head to both left and right while I'm searching for a specific place. I really don't come here a lot, so I'm hoping everything is alphabetically in order. I didn't realize how fast I was going until I quickly caught sight of a familiar name. I took a few steps back and turned to the left.

My parents names. I'm here. I kneeled down to the ground and bend over a little bit, "Please take care of yourselves, mom and dad." I whispered and sat up straight. No, that's not all I wanted to say.

I started to speak again, "Hi mom. Hi dad." How is it this hard? "I know it's been while since I moved out and lived with my best friend. But, I just wanted you to know that I never stopped thinking about you and I miss you guys everyday. Now, I'm going to miss you guys even more now that you're gone." I sniffled. "I don't know how I'm going to get through this without you guys, I mean, I want you guys to be there for all my birthdays and—." I have so many things I want to say, but I can't bring in the right words.