Chapter 8

Izuku POV

This has to be a dream. Yeah, it has to be. Otherwise, how else would my sculpture be talking to me right now? I'm probably sleep deprived, because I haven't slept in a while and I'm starting to go crazy and isolated.

That has to be it. I'm just imagining things. I pinched myself on my arm, winced at what I did and opened up my eyes again. He's still alive. He's still alive?

"Argh!! Why is this happening?!"

"Why is what happening?" He asked me. Just as I was about to say something, he walked up to me and the cloth around his waist fell off. Causing me to shriek and cover my eyes with my hands. "What are you doing?"

"How can you be so nonchalant about this situation?! Put some clothes on!" I shouted out in embarrassment as I still didn't uncover my eyes. Oh right? I don't think he knows what that is. Averting my gaze from him, I took a robe that was hanging on a rack and threw it at him. "Just put that on! Let me know when you're done."

With only a few or so seconds, he managed to wrap a robe around himself. "This feels small."

"Nevermind that. I need to know who you are and what you're doing here! Now, tell me. Who are you and how did you get in here?"

"This has to be the third time you've asked me that already." He muttered and clicked his tongue, "If you must know, you wished for me to be here."

What? "Since when did I ever make a wish that would involve a stranger being welcomed to my home?!" I asked as I raised an eyebrow at him.

"Uh, seven months ago. When you asked Aphrodite for a wish that from what she said to have someone watch over you and stay by your side, if you took the dream job you always wanted."

Did—Did I just hear that right? He said Aphrodite. Like the Goddess of Love! "That's a lie!"

"No, I'm afraid it isn't. I've been sent by the Gods to watch over you and be by your side. Regardless if you want me to go away, I can't do that. I've been ordered by Lady Aphrodite herself to make sure you're not alone." The guy standing in front of me explained as I was perplexed by this whole situation.

I honestly don't get his personality. From the looks of him, he seems to be intimidating, but he's calm and says weird things like, he's been summoned by the God's to watch over me. This has to be some sort of trickery because I don't buy any of it.

"I don't believe you." Just when I said it, I could see his eye twitch and clenched his jaw. "Don't do that! You're supposed to look like an angelic creature, not an infuriating dandelion!"

"What the hell does a dandelion have to do with my expression?! How in the world can I make you believe me?!"

"When pigs fly!" I exclaimed and threw my hands out as I walked away from him to go downstairs. Next thing I heard was a hurdle of footsteps descending down the stairs. He's following me, isn't he? "Will you stop following me? It's like I'm being watched like a hawk."

"Tch. Please, I know a guy who's the god of one specific bird, the hawk. Trust me when I tell you this, he's a flirt that breaks mortals' hearts."

Just ignore him, maybe this will go away if you ignore him. As I managed to come down stairs, I stumbled upon a pile of suitcases standing by the stairway. Oh right, it's morning. I didn't actually think he was going to Greece. He does tend to exaggerate a lot of things, so this is to my surprise.

"Midoriya!" That must be him. The artist approached us with a satisfying grin. I turned to face the guy, but the minute I was about to speak, he was back to stone. Now I know I'm losing it, "Can you help me with my—, Uh. I didn't know you made another one."