Late

(A/N) hey thanks for reading the last one if you did. I know it was long and kind of boring so I apologize for that. But thank you to those of you who got through it! I also haven't gotten any feedback or comments which kind of surprises me but you do you.

Annabeth's POV:

Here I was. Annabeth Chase. Late for a very important meeting at my architectural firm. I would have jumped right out of bed but I am currently wrapped into Percy's arms and and unable to escape.

He has gotten very strong over the years so I can't wriggle out of his grasp. I can't wake him up since he's dead asleep. I've tried yelling at him, shaking him awake, and yelling about blue food in his ear. I'm so getting fired.

Its been another ten minuets and I'm still stuck. Last resort. Don't think about morning breath, just do it. I places my lips on Percy's and he was quickly responding, kissing me back.

We pulled apart and he grogilly opened his eyes. "Good morning." He kissed my forehead. I was fuming.

"Percy!! I'm 40 minuets late for my meeting! Let me go!!" I whined.

"How long does the meeting last?" He asked.

"An hour." I replied struggling to get him to unwrap his hands. A smirk slowly grows on his face. "Can you let go, please?"

He held on tighter. "Nope." He replied cheekily. "Your meeting is almost over. Stay with me." He said turning his mouth to a pout.

I scowled at him. "But I-"

"No buts wise girl. You were up till 3 last night. Call in sick." I looked back grumpily. If I had struggled more he would have let me go but deep down I wanted to stay with him. But I also had to go to that meeting. Ugh. Sometimes I just wanna curl up with Percy all day.

We stay in bed until 10 and he makes some blue pancakes while I cross my arms and scowl about missing work. In reality I was so happy to stay home. The office had been really overworking me. I rub my tense shoulders and Percy gives me my plate and a peck on the lips.

"I'm sorry you're missing work but we're having fun aren't we?"

"Yeah." I admitted. "What do you want to do?"

He smirked and picked me up bridal style to the couch and dropped me down while putting on a movie I couldn't see. He came back to the couch and positioned us so I was laying across him and the title of the movie came up. Mean Girls. I smiled. Percy and I love watching Mean Girls, we basically have all of it memorized by now too. I laughed and we snuggled together and enjoyed my day off.

(A/N): hello!! Its a short one again. Thank you so much for reading! It means so much to me!! Did you guys like it? Any suggestions? I'll post again tomorrow! Bye!