Where is She?

A/N: heyyyyyy! Whats up? So this chapter is my take on what happens after the 2nd titan war. It night be a little hard to understand so I'm just gonna explain here. After Luke dies Annabeth freaks out. She also thinks Percy is with Rachel and she feels like no one wants her. She hides in the Athena counselor's room. She never comes out and she starts- TRIGGER WARNING- cutting herself. Percy hasn't seen her all day so he starts to investigate.

Percy POV:

Its been a couple days since the Titan wars ended and everything was going great!!! Everything except the fact that I haven't seen Annabeth for a while. I checked at breakfast. Gone. But Malcolm was bringing a plate into the Athena cabin but I don't know what that means.

I checked the rock climbing wall. Not there. I checked the Arena. Not there. All day Rachel talking to me about how exited she was to be the oracle. Ever since she told me she didn't like me like... That. Its been easier to talk to her, but right now I had to find Annabeth.

I decided to ask Malcolm.
"Hey!" I called, jogging to the dining pavilion. Malcolm slowly turned to face me with fear in his face, but he consoled himself by the time I got over there.

"Hey Percy." He said nervously.

"Hey- um have you seen Annabeth? I can't find her anywhere."

"Uhhhhh- no haven't seen her- shes sick- i-i mean... Uhhhh."

I looked at him, angry. "Where. Is. Annabeth." I questioned him.

He finally hung his head. "Look, I think you're a good guy, Percy, but Annabeth needs alone time. With the war being over and Luke dying and then theres Rachel. She's not in a good head space. She barely touches her food and she cries at night. She doesn't know we can hear her but we can. I don't know what to tell you, man. Just leave her be-" I wasn't listening anymore. I ran to the Athena cabin and knocked harshly.

One of Annabeth's younger sisters opened the door but I got around her. I walked strait to her door and threw it open and I was shocked at what I saw.

Annabeth's POV:

I hid in the cabin all day. I tried to convince Malcolm that I was eating but moving the food around on my plate that he brought me. I wasn't in the mood to eat. Or go outside. That left me with my thoughts. Bad idea.

You may not understand this if you're not a child of Athena but we have a ton of thoughts at once and it can be... Overwhelming. Its like being in a room full of people and every one of them is screaming at you.  Its all your fault! He's dead! You ruined his life! Percy doesn't want you!! He has Rachel! Rachel is funny and nice! You're neither!!! Rachel is beautiful! Why can't you be beautiful? Ugly! Useless brat! Waste of space! No one wants you! Luke is dead because of you! All of the voices screamed these things at once and I couldn't take it anymore! As tears fell down my face I went over to my drawer and took out a mortal knife.

One cut for being useless. One for being ugly. One for no one wanting me. One for-

The door slammed open and Percy was looking at me with wide eyes and an open mouth.

Percy POV:

I closed the door and rushed to Annabeth. I took the knife out of her hands and made her look at me. "Annabeth, why are you doing this?" Her head hung low and she started to sob, she sobbed like she did in the Siren bay. It broke my heart.

"I-its my fault!" She cried out. "He- hes dead because of me!! No one wants me! You were the only family I had left and you left me for Rachel! Like how Dad left me for Helen, how Thalia left me for the hunters, like-like how Grover left us for the wild! Like Luke left me for Kronos!!" She sobbed out and reached for her knife. "Useless!" She yelled.

I quickly grabbed her before she could get the knife and I held her. I held her arms to her chest as she struggled. "Percy stop! I'm not worth it!" I cried. I carried her to her bed in the corner and made her face me.

"How could you say that? You are amazing, you are smart, you are kind, you are strong and beautiful! I'm not with Rachel! I'm not going to leave you! Ever! I love you for crying out loud!! I've been trying to tell you that!" She looked down and wouldn't speak. It didn't matter if she didn't love me back in the moment. I had to help her. I slowly set her down onto her pillows and grabbed the first aid kit. I gave her some ambrosia and wrapped her arms with bandages.

When I finished I kissed her head and moved to throw away that knife on the floor but she grabbed my arm. I looked back at her. "Can you stay with me?" She croaked out. I smiled and nodded. I snuggled in with her and wrapped my arm around her. "Did you mean it?" She asked.

"Every word."