Chapter Eleven

The Prentiss business is a lot to handle. I had to cut off all ties with the team. They didn't know where I was at or who I was with. The Director told them I was going deep undercover for a while.

The first business I learned about was the drugs. Emily was a well known Drug Lord that went by the name Amelie. Mostly selling to high dollar clients. There was Cocaine, Marijuana, Acid. You name it she has it.

She showed me how to weight it out, package it and how much each item costs. She let me try some of the marijuana and let me just tell you.. The best sex ever is high sex. We fucked for 3 hours straight after that.

Next was arms dealing. We were letting Ryan take over that so I didn't really wanna dive deep into that.

Lastly, the murdering.. The family had a hit list. The list was filled with people that owed them money, took drugs or weapons from them, or simply disrespected them. There was one name on the list that had caught me off guard but in a good way. My job was to lure them out and kill them without being caught. I had to be a silent killer. Nobody knew about me that's why Emily wanted me here. If she's locked up then how could she kill?

In order for me to pull this off and get away with it, I had to marry into the family. Secretly.

I needed Diplomatic Immunity. My ass had to be covered in case anything lead back to me. The only people to know were Ambassador Prentiss, Edward, and then all of Emily's employees.

Emily was leaving for prison in 4 days. I had to change myself in order to fit the role. I colored my hair and cut it a little. Got contacts and also switched up my style. More name brands than I could count started coming through the door. High heels, fur coats, and skintight dresses.

CMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMC

April 12th, 2018

I never expected to get married like this. But, if we are being honest, I'm kinda happy about it. Jennifer is sweet and caring. She didn't mind taking over the businesses while I was in prison she was actually pretty excited. You would never expect for her to have so much punch.

I decided to plan us a getaway within a getaway. I had our bags packed and ready to go the morning of. She was still fast asleep in our bedroom. I was downstairs talking with my mom.

"So, you really think she'll keep everything a secret?" She asked after her sip of coffee.

"I do. She left everything work related back in Virginia. She has no one to tell. Nobody will listen to her here if she does want to tell"

"That's very true. Well, I for one like her. She's very sweet and loving. I see how much she likes you, she might even love you. I know the marriage thing is kind of weird but it had to be done in order for her to run everything and get away with things. Also, it's gonna be nice to have someone to shop with."

"You just like her because she's girly and will go makeup and heel shopping with you" I rolled my eyes as she laughed. We sat there for another 30 minutes before Jennifer walked into the kitchen looking for me.

"Good morning Darling" my mom said to her as she walked into the kitchen.

"Good morning Elizabeth"

"Good morning beautiful" she looked at me smiling before walking over to me. She sat in my lap sideways, my hand coming to rest on her thigh. Her arms wrapped around my neck.

"Good morning Handsome" she gave me a quick peck before stealing a sip of my coffee.

"How did you sleep?" I tucked a piece of her hair behind her ear.

"Amazing, that bed is so comfortable. Only reason I'm up is because I got cold without you." I chuckled as she pouted.

"You're so cute. But, we have plans so I need for you to get dressed" she raised an eyebrow up at me.

"What kind of plans?" I grabbed her left hand and brought it up to my lips kissing her wedding ring. She follows my every movement until we lock eyes.

"I'm taking my beautiful wife on a little getaway. We are heading to Tresco Island. I got a house on one of the private islands around it.. I wanted to spend time with you before I have to leave you. Plus we will be all alone..." I smirked at her. She blushed as my mom was still sitting there.

"Emily!" She squatted at my arm. I laughed and gave her a quick kiss.

"Go get ready Jennifer. We have to leave soon"

"Okay" she got up walking out of the kitchen.

"Y'all are so beautiful together. She makes you happy, I can tell. I've never seen you act this way towards anybody. Don't ever let her get away from you dear" she mom said as she got up leaving the kitchen. I sat there finishing my coffee as I waited for Jennifer.

CMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMC

We finally made it to Tresco Island after the helicopter ride over. The island was so beautiful and refreshing. It's been a minute since I've came. Every tree and every flower was filled with colors, I needed this before I went to hell for a year and having Jennifer here was the icing on the cake.

"Oh my god this island is amazing!" Jennifer said as we made our way to the docks. She held my hand tightly while the other was gripping my biceps.

She looked so beautiful, her now brown hair blowing behind her as we walked. Her blue eyes bright with happiness and so full of life.

Once we made it to the docks, Ryan and Mark loaded up the boat for us. They were staying at the main island. Little did Jennifer know the island were traveling to had a very special meaning.

We climbed into the boat and took off towards our destination.

CMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMC

Who's ready to see JJ in a different way? The luxury mob wife? 😈

Also, she has brown hair now ♥️

ALSO, MARRIED?! Wait... WHAT!

and a special meaning? 🧐 stay tuned babies!