Chapter Thirty-One

WARNING: M rated chapter, same thing applies from pervious chapter.

CMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMC

Emily had me bent over the bed with my hands handcuffed in front me, the blindfold covering my eyes. My nipples were rubbing against the sheets as I squirmed. I rubbed my legs together. I yelled out when something hard hit my ass.

"I told you not to move Jennifer" Emily said rubbing the paddle she had on each cheek.

"Sorry Sir" I heard her put the paddle down, I relaxed a little. I felt her rubbing up and down my back, lightly scratching her nails down as she went, I groaned a little at the sensation.

"Who's body is this?"

"Yours sir" I gasped when her fingers touched my clit, I knew I was soaking. I could feel it running down my legs.

"You're soaked Jennifer.." I pressed my face into the bed when she pinched my clit between her fingers, the sheets bunching up in my fists.

"Yes!" She smacked my ass hard and I cried out both in pain and pleasure. "Please daddy" she keeps smacking my ass until it's red and her hand print is permanent, my legs are shaking. I feel her kneel down behind me then her tongue on my clit.

"Oh my god" I breathe out as she sucks on my clit, her thumb comes up and teases my asshole, I jump at the contact.

"It's okay. Just relax.." she kisses the back of my thighs as she slowly pushes her thumb in, I gasp at the feeling. I've never done anal before.

"Daddy.." I whisper out as she starts moving her thumb in and out while her tongue circles my clit. I feel myself getting closer to release, I spread my legs a little more and her tongue speeds up "I'm gonna cum!" I whimper as she pulls back.

"You don't cum until I tell you to" I look back at her and watch as she slides her boxers down, her cock is standing at attention, it's hard and throbbing. I moan as I look at it, she smirks and steps forward. I watch as she takes her cock and rubs the tip in circles around my pussy then my clit.

"Please.." I whimper, she pulls my hair pulling me up so her mouth is beside my ear.

"You're such a good little slut, begging for my cock to rail you into nothing. Is that what you want?" She rubs faster and my stomach clenches.

"Yes sir, can I cum please?" My legs are shaking so bad as I try to hold my orgasm back. She wraps her hand around my neck applying pressure.

"How bad do you wanna cum?" I grip the sheets in my hand as I get lightheaded.

"So fucking bad, I'll do anything! Please let me cum!" She pulls back and I fall forward whimpering.

"Get up" I stand up and turn towards her, I feel like my legs are going to give out.

"What's your name?"

"Whore" she smiles at me then grabs the vibrator. I swallow looking at it.

"Since you've been a good little whore I'm going to let you cum. Get on the bed and spread your legs" I get on the bed as best as I can with cuffed hands. I spread my legs wide open and I watch as she ties them back so they stay open. It's the best pain I've ever felt. I watch as she gets on the bed crawling towards me. She lays down between my legs, her eyes on my pussy.

"Do you wanna cum?" She asks as she turns the vibrator on running it up and down my thighs, getting close to my pussy then moving away. My head is spinning.

"Yes sir I do, so bad!" My head falls back when the vibration reaches my clit, my whole body is tingling. She rubs it in circles around my clit pushing it hard against it.

"Give my your hands Jennifer" I bring my hands down and she slips the vibrator through cuffed hands so I'm holding it. She gets up and grabs something from the various toys I got. She comes back with a anal plug and lube. A new wave of wetness leaks out of me and I moan loudly.

She squirts some lube on the plug then some on my asshole, "Just breathe Jennifer" I wince as she slowly pushes it in until the pain is replaced with pleasure.

"HOLY FUCK!" I yell when she shoves two fingers inside my cunt. "I'm going to cum daddy don't stop!" My body starts to shake uncontrollably. I feel her take the vibrator from me and just as I was about to protest she shoves her cock into me, I place my hands against her stomach digging my nails into her.

"Your pussy was made for me wasn't it?!"

"Yes sir it's your pussy! Use it!" She chokes me as she pounds faster.

"Open your mouth whore!" I open my mouth and she spits into it and that pushes me over the edge. My eyes roll back as I shake, squirting all over her.

"Oh my god oh my god! Fuck fuck fuck!!" She's still hard and thrusting into me. She spreads her body out to her height, she's on her toes as she long strokes me, I can feel her in my stomach. She keeps hitting my gspot over and over. My legs shake as my orgasm rushes towards the edge. I can feel every inch of her stretching me out.

I look up at her while she uses me, sweat drops on to my lips and I lick it off moaning at her taste, "You're such a filthy whore, licking my sweat off of you."

"I'm your filthy whore!" I feel myself coming again as I yell out arching up until my back is off the bed. She uncuffs my hands and pulls out of me standing up. Her cock is still hard and glistening with my cum.

"Get on your hands and knees, ass in the air, face in the pillow. NOW!"