Chapter Forty-One

"This house is to die for! This is better than the one in Virginia in my opinion" Garcia says as I give them a tour of the property. I have to admit we picked a beautiful home to raise our child in.

"I know, I fell in love the first time I saw it. We had a few remodels done here and there" we finally made it to the master suite, I needed to get ready still.

"Oh my.. This room is beautiful!" She said as we walked into the room. We went with light tones in here as well to keep it bright.

"Thank you, Emily actually did this room."

"Where is Emily?" Tara asked as they sat on the couch by the window. I was in the bathroom getting ready.

"She's at a business meeting with her parents." I said lying. Emily was actually in the underground office making a deal.

"That's right, she took over the family business right? Her parents are retiring?"

"Yup, so she's the boss now and we hate it because of the baby. She tried to get it pushed back but it was already official."

"Damn I'm sorry Jayje"

"It's okay. We are prepared for it hence why we moved back to the states, we wanted a bigger property closer to family and friends"

"I'm for one glad you're back. Even if it's not Virginia it's still close. I can't wait for sweet pea to arrive, I'm gonna spoil her so much!" Garcia said talking about the babygirl I'm currently carrying around.

"I know! I can't wait for her to get here. And thank you guys for coming up to help me get her room together."

"Of course JJ, we are your family." Tara said, tears started swimming in my eyes.

"I love you guys so much"

"We love you too"

CMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMC

Emily was downstairs with her parents when the girls and I walked down there.

"Jennifer, I was hoping to catch you!" Elizabeth said getting up to hug me.

"I didn't know you were stopping by, was the meeting okay?" I asked. Emily smiled and I knew she closed on a big deal.

"Oh, it was wonderful. Emily is doing an amazing job with the business. I was just telling her how beautiful the house is. Y'all did an amazing job finding it"

"Thank you Elizabeth; Edward how are you?" He stood up giving me a hug then waving at the girls.

"I'm doing good. Glad to be retired. I was getting too old"

"Nah, you're still good looking" he flashed his smile at me. "I would stay and chat but the girls and I are going shopping"

"Oh no go ahead dear. Edward and I are actually about to head out. We are going to South Africa for the month" I give them one last hug before turning to Emily.

"I'll see you later okay baby? I love you" I lean down giving her a kiss.

"I love you too baby, we careful. Are you riding with Mark or you going the girls car?"

"Tara is driving, we will be fine" she nods and stands up following us to the door.

"You ladies have fun, please make sure Jennifer eats and drinks plenty of water." I roll my eyes.

"Ok mom" she chuckles and gives me another kiss before we head out.

CMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMC

"What color are we thinking for the room?"

"At first I wanted pink and grey, now I'm thinking black and white with gold and pink?" We were in a high end baby furniture store looking at cribs.

"Oh yes black and white would look good maybe not gold but ya know I love some pink!" Garcia said. We walked farther into the store until I found the one.

"Oh my god, this is it guys!"

We grabbed the tag for the furniture and went on to look at decorations and anything we needed. After setting up a delivery time and paying we decided to go and grab some lunch.

We decided on pasta. After we were seated with our drinks, they caught me up on everything that's been going on.

"So, how's everything going after what happened? You still doing okay?"

"Yeah, Emily was a big help. Plus seeing you guys even though it wasn't under good circumstances. I appreciate it either way" Garcia reached across the table grabbing my hand.

"Of course JJ, you're family. You're my sister and I love you. No matter where you are in the world, I'll always come to you. You're my blue eyed Barbie and forever will be" a tear slipped down my cheek.

"Damn these hormones!" We chuckled as I wiped my face.

"So, Tara.. Ashley?" I asked after a while. She blushed and looked down clearing her throat.

"Uh, what about her?"

"I heard from a little birdie that y'all were getting pretty serious"

"You could say that.. She's a really sweet person."

"Aw that's so cute! I love my chocolate thunder that's for sure, he's a God!" I rolled my eyes laughing.

"We know, you say that every time he calls you. Y'all are disgusting"

"I know it's great!"

CMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMC

Just some girl time for Jennifer before we go back into the business and see what Emily has been up to.

She's been working hard and it's finally time to see what's going on!

Hope y'all are still enjoying! 🥰♥️