Booked

For those who enjoy my other Disney book "Sweet Little Disney" I noticed the lack of them being in the real world.....so here it is!

Once again let me know who you want, and enjoy!

°•☆•°•☆•°•☆•°•☆•°•☆•°•☆•°•☆•°•☆•°

Your step mother was rather mean and very selfish person.But dose she care about her step daughter?No.She does not feed you, acknowledge you, nor even takes proper care of you.It somewhat amazed her after the death of your father your still alive.Makes her wonder if your smarter then you look..

"What the hell are you fucking doing brat?!It's seven in the morning!!"

You were making a simple bagel egg sandwich, your attention on the eggs then your abusive supposed-to-be mother, saying "..Breakfeast.." as softly as you could.

You grew accustom to speaking when told to, not only that, quiet as a mouse and softly as the wind.It wasn't always like that but it was that or be a brutal punishment..

She gives you a dirty glare, arms cross as if to make herself more intimidating to the child, snapping at them rudely "Since when exactly?Who in the fucking hell decide to teach you this?!"

"No one." flipping the egg, seeing it golden and cooked, you point at your book "I found it in there."

"Books are a waste of money!Your so dumb to not realize that!!" She grew mad but you continued to make your sandwich, she continues on "I bet these books won't save your life, pay bills, or help you with school!It's such a waste of time!!"

Being careful you nod, agreeing with her.To only disagree would make her angrier then she is, it may lead to you being hurt by her.You read enough books to know what comes next and how to avoid it.

And it worked.She calmed down.

Building your sandwich you did not realize she was behind you.Evilness sparkling in her eyes as her smile as wicked as krampus himself.

...She fried/ruined your only cookbook...

She then pats herself on the back, clearly knowing that you loved books as much as any book worm, soon serving you the once nice shiny informational book to you.You didn't show it but you were deeply upset and angry with what she done.

"Here!Eat up your precious knowledge, I'm booking it!" She chirps, confused by what she meant.

"...Booking it?...."

"And I thought you were smart?Guess not." She pulls out a phone, calls and talks for a short bit, then smiles too joyfully "Your all grown up!You have plenty books FILLED with all you need, pretty sure you don't need me anymore do you?"

You said nothing..

She smirks wider "Good to hear.I'll be heading out tonight, don't bother me!" and like that she was packing her bags.

Looking down at your bagel sandwich you seem to lost your appetite.Picking up the book, after zip locking the bagel, you storm off to your room.Once there you got cleaned, brush hair and teeth, hygiene products, got dress, and slip on shoes before grabbing your secret stash of cash and head out the door.

You may be young but you knew what you were doing.

By the time you got to town, which is an hour and forty eight minutes by foot, you head to the store filled to the brim with foods.Once you got your basket full of groceries and products you made your way out the check out lane, the women confused why a child was alone doing this by their lonesome, soon making your way down to another store.From there you did the same exact thing over and over again till you are sure you will last a good while, even some new books that caught your interest.Sadly no cook book.