Trigger Point

Somehow, I'm alive....enjoy though!

******************************************************************

I don't know how long I was out but to notice my pocketknife is not under my pillow was the first thing I did when I woke up. Almost all my weapons been stripped from my room, that's right, not all are missing.

Pouting I look at the time "3:57 A.M?" It makes scents cause it's dark, yet still confuzzled "Why am I even awake?"

You knew. It was for the reason your bed bound. Did he get the same injury as you or possibly worse? Better be worse. It hurts like a bitch right about now.

Huffing your forcing your body to go against itself, moving then stay still any longer. The pain wasn't bad it's just nothing so painful unlike your step-mother's doing, this was simpler, and nothing compared to her abuse. Not even down the hallway did you realize someone had to patched you up.... someone saw something you wish no one to see, and whoever it was, now knows what litters your small fleshy body underneath your cloths.

Peeking your head out did you spot several different people sleeping. No new ones appeared while you were out luckily.

"A child should not bear weapons in their rooms."

A choice to go stiff with fear or scream was your options, yet instead, your calm tired laugh comes out "Says the one man who held a knife to an innocent child's throat." the man say nothing but cross his arms, listening to the one who caused both their wounds "I even saved you and Hayabusa ya know."

Shan Yu didn't back down from that, he still had some words to say "You could have killed yourself."

"The thing is I don't care if I die, I just want to live a nice peaceful life, one I have been wishing to have for a very long time."

Just saying that made him go silent again, your eyes on everyone asleep around you in case they wake up, not long rubs his temple. He was never good with kids. Main reason he prefers birds then children. So here is when the hunk of a man picks up the small child, held close to his chest in case things go south, then walks outside the house themselves. He truly though the kid was gonna fuse up a storm but no, here was the child in his arms, relaxed and enjoying the little hike around nature. Possibly one of the things the two have in common it seems.

"Right here." 

Shan Yu stops above a small river stream, a bridge above it, him quirking a brow "And what of it?"

"I found you two here." You spoke softly, taking in his warmth to avoid the cold "In the water below actually."

He hums, now eyeing the water below with keen eyes "Doesn't make sense with me. I was fighting my enemy to which lights a firework big enough to pick me up and into the sky, yet this is where you found me supposably."

"How big was that firework?"

"Big as a tuna fish."

"That huge?!"

Shan Yu chuckles darkly, now facing the child, nods "Yes, it seems so." however he felt warm liquid on his fingers, just to know that feeling more than once in his very life of various conquest, did Shan Yu began to hurry back to the house full of villains without hesitation "Why didn't you say anything?"

Smiling, your smile was so wide due to his sudden distress "Karma is why."

The man didn't know if he should let the kid bleed or kill them themselves. But something was pulling him back from that. He doesn't know much about children but if it means to live with one, he knew it will be for a short period of time. He won't admit it, but he was impressed by your tolerance in pain even with a wound that huge yourself.

You are the one who pulled the trigger while it was pointing the gun barrel into your own back after all...

Now back in the house however lies a very livid god of hell, cranky dark fae, and the boogeyman who tirelessly makes a better medicine for you and Shan Yu's wounds.

"So, you believe the mother did all that damaged?"

Blue flames grew a tint redder at the thought of it "I don't believe it Mal, I know she fucking did it."

"Give the child time to come out of their shell." The medicine was done, now he too waits for them to come back "If you so wish Hades, I can send my friends to bring her hell of a lifetime?"

Little did the two Hades already did that, hopefully Cerbuses likes his new chew toy.~