Pharmacy

Finally some writing juice!

Not as long but enjoy you guys!!

°•☆•°•☆•°•☆°•☆•°•☆•°•☆•°•☆•°•☆•°

It's only been a few hours, snow melt down enough to form a proper snowman, since the small child comes back with a unconscious body.It was by mistake yet you did a good thing.....just to result in both Hades and Maleficent going dead on livid about your so called deed..

"Look kid, you see a body just leave the body!Don't feel nothing cause they probably 99% dead and already on the way to goodie two toe heaven anyway!!" Hades flames of blue were slightly a different shade of red, yet dulled down for the house sake..

But Maleficent?

She was healing the man with her green voodoo magic, no emotion shown other then the squinted eyes and slim lines lips, only to nod in agreement with the livid Hades sipping some left over tea from a tea cup "If I were you little beastie I would let them suffer in their own misery...but I'll let this one slide for now, this man here is a friend of mine."

Now at this time both the birds were perched on your small form, Hayabusa resting in the hood of your furry coat as Diablo choos as it snuggles deeper into your stomach enjoying the warmth and physical touch underneath your so called coat, but the two minions of Hades were beside you.Watching over you till you make a move just to follow suit..

"I'll head off then."

The minions both perk up a brow, looking dead at you in confusion "...head off?Where??"

"To town.Most likely will be a 1 hour or so walk--."

"I'm sorry but an hour?Your going to walk for that long just to come back by walking??Kid your crazy-!!"

"--since it snowed outside I'll take the sled with me.Most likely will get down there around either 37 or less minutes tops."

Hades makes an 'oh well that's better I guess' look, not long before he could say anything else the small mortal child was gone.Clearly sledding away..

"Hey Maleficent?Should I--??"

"No." Maleficent snaps, focus on task then talk more with the god.

Hades grumbles "..Cerberus would love this kid.." not long huffs and stomps away, pretty much having a full on two year old child tantrum.

Now that was 40 minutes ago....right now your in town, both birds off to the sky, as the two demons shape shifted into pins.Pain was the red skull as Panic was a blue rose...

"Hey look!It's the witch!!" A kid shouts, not long more began to taunt and bully the child minding their own business "The freak is here you guys!!"

Panic let's out a hum in confusion, soon Pain joins in by saying "Ignore them.Their probably jealous of you or something." but little do they know was that it's a cycle for this to happen, but you did just that.

But it gets worse from there.....

Waddling your way to the Pharmacy, your main goal was to go ahead and get supplies to help the unconscious man get better, was only stopped to get pulled into a dark alleyway.Once your thrown in it soon reveals the ones your trying to avoid every day.The town bullies.

"Hey witch how about you do us a favor?" The leader, Max, asked rather to kindly to your liking.

Sighing you rub your temple, already knowing how this was gonna go down hill from here "For the last time Max.I'm not gonna let you use me to your advantage.I have been used enough already.."

Max snorts at that "Used enough?Wow your such a dumb bitch, possibly dumber then that sea eyed freak in school!"

All the boys laughed at that.As they laughed you standing there.Smiling at the three mean boys.

William, the strong one, noticed your change in demeanor "What in the hell you smiling for?Your still getting punished from what happened last time ya know that bitch??"

Sam, the 'smart' one, grins wickedly "Yeah!You better be afraid you weirdo!!"

That smile of yours never faltures "Witch, freak, bitch that's nothing new to me.." eyes close you point at the boys, confusion written on their faces, yet spoke more lowly "...but this is new don't you think?"

The boys thought your playing with them, toying them into a trick, but they ducked down as a cry was heard.A falcon cry, a very furious one at that.Hayabusa's claws were extended enough to scare the boys but get a piece, well chuck, of hair before in comes another war cry.Unlike Hayabusa Diablo comes in just to circle the boys, taunting and making them bloody from arms and up, yet not as satisfied as he went ahead and bite Max ear...he flew back towards your form protectively...a big peice of Max ear in his mouth, just to be eaten joyfully by Hayabusa..

But was that it?

Nope.Not at all.

Pain and Panic come out shouting out "BOO!" making the boys not only be scared of two birds but being jumped and beaten up by red and blue demons.

Simply, they were having the time of their lives right now..

Yet it was cut short when the boys ran off.Pain and Panic were satisfied, like the two birds, not long went back to their own day.

"You guys didn't have to do that."

"But we wanted to!"Pain shouts, soon Panic shouts too "T-They were being j-j-jerks!"

Seeing this you let out a small 'Thank you.' before heading to the store...

.

.

.

"I'm sorry to interrupt your day but ain't that Pain and Panic on your coat?" Turning you face a new stranger, soon going on speaking "And up there....that's Hayabusa and Diablo, yes, that is them all right!"

Blinking in confusion you nod, questioning the stranger right then and there "...how did you know that?Who are you??"

The stranger kneels down to your height "My friends are all known to be on the other side little one.." not long tilts his hat with a curtsey like nod, smile and all "...and me?I'm the man who can make things happen.The names Dr. Facilier, and you are?"

Taking a second you told him "(Y/N)." not long began to drag him with you within the Pharmacy for Shan Yu's hopefully fast recovery..

....pretty much picking up strangers but who gives a fuck...