Peaceful

You were healing better then expected.Maybe it was your medicine or the ones crafted by the black magic based user in your home.It was all good though, for you snuck out from the house.Eager to have time to yourself.

It's been two weeks and neither of them left you alone...

But did you get far? Nope.

"Your not supposed to be out here squirt." The god of hell grumbles, tired himself, soon picks your form up with utter care "Stop trying to cause yourself more trouble.At least let your self heal kiddo."

Grumbling you let out a quick "I don't wanna." soon squirmed your way out of his hold, running to god knows where.The fire god shouting for you to come back, completely not feeling like chasing you at the crack of dawn, but did.

At some point you ran into a cave to hide.Once he ran past you, calling your name once in a while, he went further away from your hiding spot..

"Found you."

Squealing at the sudden feel of being picked up, face the voice that wrapped your form in his furs, it was Shan Yu.

"....I just wanna have a peaceful day to myself."

Shan Yu huffs, seemly agreeing with you "I see your point." but still walks all the way back to the house, not once letting you go for he knew once your running around your gone in a instant.

But guess what? You escaped his hold and ran for your life.

Being swift, like a fox chasing its prey, managed to out smart the Hun. A impossible challenge however ends successfully. Preparing to jump you ran faster. The moment you jump over the frozen river bend, similar to the one Shan Yu was found in, something caught your eye underneath the bridge. Not knowing what you saw you ran till you found the perfect tree to climb. Once up there you watch quietly as Shan Yu and Hades chase after you below. Both of them shouting out your name and quite frustrated with you. All they want was for the child to rest and heal. Not run away.

Now that was over with, waiting a few more seconds till climbing down the tree, ran back to the bridge.Once in sight did the small child peek under from the top....a tail was seen.

A lion's tale.

Swishing side to side, tauntingly slow as possible..

For some reason, a idiot move you could say, decide to come face-to-face with the animal below. It immediately noticed you but did not attack, green eyes glowing with annoyance, it rather spoke "Oh great. Another human."

"W-W-Waite a m-minute an-n-nother?" A cold shivering elder man, dressed like a pirate however not prepared for the cold, pokes his head out, glasses fogged up due to the cold winter snow and small hat covered with frost, surprised to find a child before him and the lion "O-Oh my!H-How do y-y-you do l-little o-o-one!"

Then another appears, unlike the freezing elder, seem to bear well against the cold.Afterall, she was bundled up in furs and coats. Warmth was definitely provided for her.

"Why are you letting him freeze?"

The half black and half white hair women felt rather offended and quite attack by that simple question, frowning in displeasures "Me?Share with him? You must be joking! Just imagine the utter filth that pirate has on him, why must I share my precious furs to only be ruined after? That will simple not do!"

"Humans are selfish creatures." The lion points out, he too was not fazed by the cold.

"Just you wait Scar. I'll make a perfect rug out of you for everyone to see."

He seemed amused by that threat "I can't wait." not long yawns in utter boredom to which infuriates Cruella more.

The elder frowns, not liking the argument over one lousy coat nor fur, trying to stop it "N-Now stop t-that! I'll b-b-be fine w-without a-a-a coat! Don't y-y-you w-worry about--!"