Part 1

Note-
INVOLVES  EMOTIONAL TORTURE, TOXIC MARRAGIE,MENTAL ABUSE , BLACKMAILING, HEALING, CHANGING LIFE, STARTING AGAIN.
JAEHYUK AND ASAHI'S JOURNEY TOWARDS THEIR SECOND CHANCE IN LOVE.

SONG OF THE STORY
SHAWN MENDES- STITCHES(JAEHYUK VERSION)
ONE DIRECTION-STRONG(ASAHI VERSION)

"Let's be together forever Jaejae" Asahi said as the two best friends stood together to take their highschool graduation picture. While the taller one wrapped his arms comfortably around the younger's shoulder, their usual pose while Asahi did his signature v pose both in their graduation attire's.

Asahi and jaehyuk were known as best friend goals throughout their highschool years, these two met each other's as neighbours,soon became besties, where ever Jaehyuk was Asahi was there with him, it was like these two were two sides of a coin always besides eachother throughout kindergarten, middle school and now successfully graduating highschool.

Yoon Jaehyuk is now on his plane back to Seoul , South Korea  he left his 1st year of law school mid way abruptly to travel to New York , now successfully completing his law degree in the states he is finally coming back home to take over his dad's law firm.

While packing all his old stuffs from his New York apartment , jaehyuk stumbled upon his old purse, and was suprised to see that graduation picture still there in the dusty pockets of the old purse .

"Lies ,you lied that day sahi" Jaehyuk remembered how Asahi had whispered to him lets be together forever jaejae. Jaehyuk until this day was not able to throw away that picture cause it meant so much to him,Asahi meant so much to him back then, jaehyuk still can't believe Asahi sided with a douchbag and picked him over him, Asahi was his only crush , maybe it was one sided love, maybe he waited too long to confess, maybe he was a coward and never was able to confess afraid to lose his precious friendship , well it doesnt matter now he lost his friendship anyway.

Jaehyuk just chucked before pulling out the photo leaving behind rest of the old stuffs back in New York itself, before putting the picture in his current purse behind several credit cards, making sure it was not easily visible to anyone yet. "It's been 5 years and still I'm stuck in the past,past that I cherished with you" jaehyuk said to himself before leaving for the airport.

5YEARS AGO

It all started to change when both Asahi and Jaehyuk started their university after spending the last summer break together roaming the country side together. One thing which was common between the two boys was they loved and choose winter over summer,the first snow was something Jaehyuk and Asahi never missed watching together since they were kids. But everything changed that winter during 1st year of collage.

While jaehyuk was busy since spring due to his hectic law course, where as Asahi who was always intrested in buildings and art choose architecture , all hell broke lose when asahi started dating a rich bastartd senior from his art department, one month into college, what hurted Jaehyuk more was that asahi hid it from him for a month until jaehyuk found it out himself.

Asahi started coming back to their shared room late, their evening dinner was something which they never did together anymore, while Jaehyuk was too busy into his studies Asahi was busy with making music and dating a senior. Jaehyuk came to know about it one night when asahi came home drunk with a guy making out in the living room, jaehyuk had just got out of the shower and was shocked to see the both of them, it was so clear the other guy was seriously taking advantage of a drunk asahi, asahi was whispering, "no sunhoon , I'm not ready yet..." but the other guy was eating asahi like a hungry beast , the smirk he had on his face said it all, jaehyuk just threw his towel he was holding to dry his hair before punching the guy in his face that he almost had a noose bleed, "you who the fuck are you now get out.." he screamed before dragging the other man out.
M
"As..Asahi are you ok.." jaehyuk said asahi just hummed as jaehyuk carried him to bed.