Part 2

Next day jaehyuk wake up with sudden noises  of utensils and suitcase wheels ,scratching his head coming out of his room to see asahi's  packed luggage and asahi cooking some food in a hurry.

"What are you doing, its still 7 in the morning asahi, you are back so early, and about yesterday night I'm  really sorry asahi, I wouldn't have invaded your private space, its just that I heard u scream and I was just concerned regarding you, I don't want to be rude  but don't like that boyfriend of your's, he give me a shady image, still i have no right to judge him, and he is the dean's son , as long as you are happy , I'm fine " jaehyuk said as his voice cracked in pain telling those last words.

"I'm happy jae, and you crossed the line this time, by the way I'm moving out jaehyuk. It's better we keep some space between us for a while , it's the best for both of us" Asahi said with a heavy heart.

"What why? Was it because of me, asahi you just can't do this , we had promised to graduate together didn't we.Is this your boyfriend's idea. Don't let him manipulate u asahi" Jaehyuk said puling asahi's hand as he was cooking some breakfast .

"Jaehyuk stop it , it was my decision. I just cooked breakfast for you as a farewell gift , enjoy it. I'm  getting late for class" asahi said.Asahi was himself hurt saying these words. Jaehyuk was his everything his strenght and his weakness and he would do anything even sacrifice his late realisation of love for him in order to make jaehyuk live a life he had dreamed off .He will take up all the blame for leaving jaehyuk because now he had no choice  he knew Sunhoon was a physcotic mad dog who won't think twice before ruining jaehyuk's life, he had already caged his own life as a living hell , he won't  let jaehyuk go though it too because Jaehyuk was his everything .

"Asahi pls dont let's talk about it. I will talk to your guy, apologise to him." jaehyuk was losing his shit.

Asahi wanted to just run and hug jaehyuk and forget everything  but yesterday night's  conversation got recapped in his head so he just went on pulling his luggage opening their dorm door without  even looking back said "lets not meet eachother for sometime jaehyuk , I need some time for myself" before closing the door pushing the elevator button.

Once the elevator opened asahi pulled in his 2 heavy trolly bags pressing the close button.He was happy no one was in the elevator , asahi just broke down screaming ,crying his heart out for hurting jaehyuk, leaving a permanent scar on jaehyuk's heart, for abandoning him. " I'm sry jaehyuk..im sry..but i was a stupid fool to realise it was always you, ever since we met it was always you , the guy my heart belongs too , pls forgive me." Asahi quickly wiped up his tears as the elevator door opened to see Sunhoon waiting for him taking his trolly bags from him.

  "Looks like it was a emotional goodbye ha..good I'm happy you ended things with him, from now on just focus on me , on us baby , now lets get u all dolled up for the weekend winter prom" Sunhoon said making his way towards the car.

Asahi just wanted just run away from this mess, but Sunhoon's emotional  blackmails made him to agree with everything he used to say , soon the winter prom arrived.

Yedam was jaehyuk's classmate back then who just couldn't see jaehyuk getting sadder day by day since Asahi moved out. It got worse when asahi used to just walk past jaehyuk , as if he never existed , it hurted jaehyuk a lot. "It's fine Yedam, I think I need to love him from far from now on, all I want is him to be happy, if Sunhoon tends to make him happier than me it's fine, well who are we talking about here he is the director's son, well I'm no match to him in wealth nor height nor the influence, but guess what yedam I'm gonna get bigger than that jerk one day, i will work my ass off one day to show asahi that I'm better than him, maybe I can't match his boyfriend today, but it's a promise yedam one day i will reach that height in life which his boyfriend can never match, maybe , maybe i have this slightest hope that maybe  then asahi might come back to me" jaehyuk said holding up his tears, as these two single guys stood in the corner of the huge hall sipping some alcohol looking at all the couples dance at the winter ball.