Part 5

Asahi woke up with a heavy weight over his body, only to see jaehyuk over him drooling in his sleep.

"You still have the same habit" asahi said before pulling down his sleeves and wiping jaehyuk's mouth. Jaehyuk crunched before trying to slowly open his eyes, asahi felt embarrassed suddenly  closing his eyes acting asleep again.

"Ahhh guess I slept here " jaehyuk thought waking up , noticing Asahi's bruised hand.

"I will get some cold compress and crape bandage" jaehyuk said before leaving the room  , asahi opened his eyes. "Uff thank god he didn't see that , shit why is my heart beating so fast now" asahi thought.

Doyoung was already waiting for jaehyuk in the living room with yedam ,holding hands with yedam as they were giggling about something.

"Now what is going on here , yedam did you finally manned up and confessed you have a crush on him since highschool" jaehyuk said.

"Yoon jaehyuk I know your my boss but outside work I don't mind kicking your ass" yedam said turning red.

"You had a crush on me since high school?" doyoung asked shocked.

"Of course you were the basketball captain everyone were drooling over you , now lets change the topic shall we" yedam said asking doyoung to give jaehyuk the papers.

"Oh..yes,here are the divorce papers. We need both of their signatures and it will be finalised by a two months minimum later on ,that's when both need to come to the court" doyoung said handing over the papers to jaehyuk as he looked over it.

"Ahhh fine I guess I need to go to that douchbag's house anyway to get asahi's stuff" jaehyuk said.

Thanks you two , if you dont mind can you both continue your PDA outside my house now.

"We are not together jaehyuk" yedam said.

"Not yet" jaehyuk said carrying some ice pack and the papers and going up.

Asahi who woke up after jaehyuk had left had a shower and was in his night robe realising he didn't have any clothes with him here.

"Ahhh what will I do now" asahi was confused. He found it embassing to ask jaehyuk for everything and depending on him, he was already doing so much for him. "I guess I need to search for a part time job and a condo and yes go back home and get all my stuffs too" asahi thought.

"Asahi here , put on some ice pack" jaehyuk said opening the door only to see asahi in his night rob and  wet hair.

"Oh sry I should have knocked , I though u were still sleeping" jaehyuk said.

"Ahh it's fine, jaehyuk thanks for letting me stay for the night, I need to go back home and get my stuffs. I will stay in a motel till I find a condo for myself" asahi said rubbing his hair.

"Wait let me get a blow dryer ,I know you hate it when your hair gets wet and you get all irritated. I don't want to see a scary irritated asahi like before when you used to bash at me when we were in highschool, I was so scared of you back then when you used to show that scary side of yours" jaehyuk said running to the opposite room to get his hair dryer.

"You remember it" asahi asked.

"Ofcourse I remember all of our stupid fights and late night talks and getting drunk and crying in each other's shoulders, wish I could go back in time and protected you back then instead of running away not knowing you were in pain all along" jaehyuk said making asahi sit in front of the mirror before drying his hair himself.

"I can do it myself jaehyuka" asahi told.

"Let me , its been a while, your hair still smells the same " Jaehyuk said.