Part 9

Warning might have some smut scenes ahead

Evening dates and weekend dates were something Jaehyuk  and Asahi loved to do together , one hand interlocked with eachother's, the other hand holding on to the melting cone ice cream , they used to simply giggle or call each other by cute baby names, and give each other small pecks on their way back home walking.

"Oh god I miss being like them" doyoung's said as he and yedam were waiting outside jaehyuk's mansion to get some paperwork done.

"What do you mean arn't we like this now" yedam asked.

"Well baby yes we are in love but i miss the beginning bubbling , whole world revolve around us type of love which we had when we met" doyoung said , "exactly like what those two are having, everything is cute for them , no one exist other then themselves , crazily attached to eachother"doyoung said pointing at jaehyuk and asahi who were pinching each other's cheeks, forgetting the ice cream which had already melted half way.

Its been more than a year  now since jaehyuk and asahi are together , well they haven't gone much far ahead, other than hugs, kisses and being all lovey Dovey , well they both want to but they both are a bit shy , they try to avoid making awkward scenarios.

One day it was asahi's  duty to do the dishes, jaehyuk had just took a bath wearing his white night robe and shorts, asahi could sense jaehyuk because of the noise his flip flops made as jaehyuk made his way to the kitchen.

Jaehyuk back hugged his lover he was already missing.

"I miss you..." jaehyuk murmured.

"We just had dinner few minutes ago jae" asahi said himself missing his lover's scent.

"So what ,I still miss you" jaehyuk said.

How could asahi resist this cute side of jaehyuk only he used to get to see, he turned around and kissed jaehyuk,'s cheeks. "Actually I missed you too" asahi said.

"Good then" jaehyuk said just humming to a song as both were now dancing in each other's arms slowly hugging eachother.

"Jae?" Asahi asked.

"Hmm" jaehyuk said looking at his fiancé,

"I love you" asahi said.

"I know but i love you more" jaehyuk said giving a kiss on asahi's lips.

Asahi kissed back jaehyuk with same amount of love, betting lost in eachother's hands, jaehyuk went on to kiss asahi's neck giving him some butterfly kisses.

"Ouch"sahi said, as he felt sweet  tingaling sensation on his neck .

"Fuck was I too harsh , I am sry" jaehyuk said now holding asahi's cheeks.

"Na you are perfect" asahi said giving a kiss on jaehyuk's neck.

"Our own pace" asahi said.

"I am just a bit scared and mostly shy" jaehyuk said hugging asahi all red.

"Ok then let's not do it" asahi said.

"No  , its just you are too precious" jaehyuk said.

"Then let's not stop" asahi said , now standing on jaehyuk's feet to kiss him softly, not caring his soap filled hands were wetting jaehyuk's neck as he held on to it softly.

Asahi and jaehyuk enjoyed the slow warmth they gave eachother through their soft kisses.Asahi could feel the love he was wanting to have all along in his life, and he was pretty sure if anyone could give him this love it would be jaehyuk.When they both that tasted the sweet Nector , asahi just hugged jaehyuk, tightly , making sure jaehyuk was his and this was not a dream at all, the dream which he always dreamt.