Part 3

PRESENT SEOUL AIRPORT

"Ahh finally" Jaehyuk said stepping out of his flight, it's been years since he came back home, after everything that happened with Asahi , jaehyuk had been transferred to US to complete his degree and do his masters. He is finally back home to take over his dad's firm which is no more a small firm as before but one of the topmost law firm in the country.

"Welcome home bro" yedam hugged jaehyuk as he recived him at the arrivals with flowers.

"Ahh roses , reminds me of someone" jaehyuk said with sadness in his eyes.

"Ahh I shouldn't have bought those, I forgot asahi used to love roses, your still not over him are u" yedam asked as they made their way to the car.

"I thought being away and time will let me forget my love , but my heart is stuck in the past yedam , talking  about asahi how is he" jaehyuk asked.

"I'm not in touch with him , asahi and sunhoon disappeared after u left , there were rumours that they got married and shifted to japan, no one has a clue." Yedam replied.

"Wherever he is , hope he is happy" jaehyuk said.

"So your my new secretary now aren't you" jaehyuk asked yedam.

"Well your dad wanted someone he can trust to be your secretary and I was the first person that came in his mind, and the pay is more than my previous corporate job , so who am I to deny, you will be officially the chairman from tomorrow Jaehyuk." yedam said.

"Hmmm, I'm happy its you , you know right I'm a bit awkward with new ppl" jaehyuk said looking at the new files about the new cases his law firm was dealing with.

"By the way this weekend we are having a high school reunion, its the 1st reunion since we left highschool , care to join , ppl will be definitely anticipating to meet u now that you are famous" yedam said.

"I guess i will pass yedam" jaehyuk said.

"Ok we all got digital invite to confirm, i guess u got your's too..they mailed us all" yedam said.

"Oh it might be in my personal mail then I hadn't opened that in a long time"jaehyuk said focusing on his files.

"Oh that's a surprise"yedam said looking at his phone shocked.

"What ? is Doyoung coming. I remember u had a fat ass crush on him in high school"jaehyuk asked.

"Ahh about doyoung , he is a junior lawyer at your firm and i will come clean to you I'm hitting on him , btw the suprise part is Asahi confirmed his invite , he is coming see" yedam said showing his phone.

"That's a rare sight , he disappeared 5 years ago and suddenly he confirmed , suspicious" yedam said.

Jaehyuk couldn't focus on his file anymore as yedam's words were still stuck in his mind. All he thought was " your seriously back, I'm back too , why is destiny playing with us again" jaehyuk thought as they reached the Yoon mansion.

Jaehyuk was welcomed by his mom and dad who were proud of their son , who was not the same old yoon jaehyuk anymore, he is a gold medalist , most famous lawyer in the world finally back home . They were proud their son was quite famous now.

Jaehyuk after having a heavy dinner as his mom feed him until he almost puked finally settled in his room after taking a shower, sitting on his study table opening his laptop , remembering yedam's words finally opening his personal mail ID , going through the link provided for the invite for the reunion, he could see who all were coming and his eyes were glued on one name Hamada Asahi as it read "HAMADA ASAHI CONFIRMED THE INVITE".