Chapter 12

Alyssa, who was Moe's sister, had been trying to find a minute that she could talk to him because she had big news as well 👀. She finally got a moment alone with him and told him that she was in love with the wanted criminal and cariah marey fan, Matthew 😱! He was shocked and screamed and yelled at the top of his lungs 🤬😤 "what are you thinking you dumbass. He is gonna fuck up your life. He is WANTED. Can you not hear. Hes fucking WANTED 😡!!" screamed Haze.

"I don't care. I am in love with him and nothing you say or do can change that 😡!" yelled Alyssa. "Go fuck yourself!"

"Ur mums a go fuck yourself! Get rekt nerd. 🥶🥶" roasted Haze.

"Tf were siblings i-" said confused af Alyssa.

Haze was so shocked and disappointed by what Alyssa had told him that he deleted her number and blocked and told her that he would not unblock her until he broke up with that criminal. She went off with Matthew but Haze had put poison in Matthew's drink so he would die a slow and painful death 😏😁.

Vas was also invited to the wedding and brought along his new boyfriend and his name was Christian. They had met in Paris in a bakery and had not separated ever since 🥰. That night of the wedding vas and Christian had finally done it. This was the first time that vas had ever had sex but Christian had something dangerous and big 😏...

Sydney and Haze's wedding was very scandalous and lots of stuff happened that had a really big effect on many people's lives 😅.