Chapter 2

Jimin brought me my breakfast on bed as I couldn't get up from the activities from today morning.

He kissed me before feeding me a spoonful of the meal.

"I shouldn't have said yes for another round." I said as I put a spoonful of the meal again, while Jimin got the dirty sheets and our clothes in his arms.

He shook his head smirking, and put the sheets in the tub in the bathroom.

He walked towards me after that as I kept eating and he sat infront of me.

"Yeah? Your moaning said otherwise. You wanted it more than I did." He teased as he pulls my nose.

I gasped and pouted at him.

"If you didn't say yes, I would've have gotten the chance to take care of you like you do for me." He buttoned his shirt that I was wearing and I look down at his movements.

"And I like seeing you in my clothes." He pulled up my chin, making me look at him. "And you don't wear them more often, so I had to do it sometimes. And you wear the one to start, so don't blame me, because I had warned you." He added.

"Okay okay. So you'll go to work now?" I asked and shook his head.

"Not anymore. I can't leave you like this." He kissed on my forehead and walk away carrying the tub of dirty clothes, to wash them.

After we moved here, Jimin practically helps me with everything.
Cooking, washing clothes, cleaning the house, and every other chores. I thought he'd give up after a few months but he still does all these even after years.
I couldn't be more lucky, seeing The Park Jimin doing laundry.

But even though he said that he had left all this mafia works behind him, I know that everything isn't legal in the docks where he works.

Well, I can't completely complain him about him when I still have my old traits left.
I still had the trained officer inside me as I beat up a boy who was catcalling a girl the other day, in the restaurant I worked for. I had been success in ignore it the other days, but it was too much that day.
I broke a chair while hitting the boy, but I did pay the money back for the damage I did.

I did become the weird agressive girl in the town, but I didn't mind much, as long as boys were afraid to disturb the girls I was okay with whatever they wanted to think about me.

I did miss the environment, and I know Jimin does too, but we never said anything to eachother.

He wanted to try to forget, for me, and I wanted to try for him.

Some small things had to be compromised for eachother right?

I was placing the dishes when Jimin hugged me from behind, pecking my cheeks.

"I'm going for work. Take care okay?" He said and walked towards the door.

"Jimin. I want to go too." I said, I didn't need to work today, so I thought I'll go see his work. I've been there for a few times now.

"Okay, get a coat, what if you get cold?" He suggests and I get my coat and walk out with him.

We walked to the place and everyone greeted him and me when we got there.

"Y/n-ah? You brought your wife today." Lee-Know said.

Yes. You heard that right, wife. We lived here as husband and wife, we didn't tell anyone that, they just assumed, but Jimin never denies it too.

Jimin smiled and nod to his friend.

"She wanted to visit my workplace, so I brought her. So did you." Jimin said and he gestures towards his wife, Yerii.

"We got some new details about the shipments, let's discuss it." Lee-Know said and Jimin followed him, kissing me before leaving.

I sat beside Yerii, as I smiled at her. She was 5 months pregnant now.

I have met Yerii before and we were good friends right from the start.

"How are you now?" I asked, poking her arm, with a teasing look.

"I'm very good. You can stop with that look now." She said and I stopped.

"You should've stayed at home." I said and she nods indicating that it was fine.

"Don't worry about me, I have my husband. He wouldn't anything happened to me." She smiled as she said.

"How have you been? Any problem in the restaurant?" She asked.

"No. Nothing like that, it's total all normal." I laughed.

"Lee-Know said that he'll take me back to Korea next month, and from there we'll return after the baby has born." She said with a huge smile, as she stroke her tummy. "He wants us to be with his family." She sighed. "I can't wait anymore!" She suddenly squeaks and I chuckled at her cute reaction.

"Okay okay calm down girl. I'm happy for you." I pat her back. "I'll pray for your baby's safety and yours." I said and she gave me a huge smile.

That night, I thought about what Yerii said.

"Family."

I didn't had any family, except my mother, who I didn't know if she found out about me already or not. But Jimin, he still has his 6 brothers, and the love from their mothers too.

Was I keeping him away from his family? If I was, I didn't wanted to do so.

I never actually got to spend time with my family running after revenge, and so was Jimin.

I mean, I want to have my own family with him, but if it meant keeping him away from his family, I didn't want to.

Jimin told me numerous times that I shouldn't be thinking like this because it's the best for the both of us. No enemies, no problems. And a normal live for us, but I know deep down he wants to see them too.

"Can't sleep?" Jimin whispered, pulling me back to reality from my thoughts.

I turn to face him, as we both lay beside eachother.

"I was thinking about something." I said.

"Want to share with me?"

"It's too late, go to sleep." I said, closing his eyes with my hands, and he pulled me closer from my waist.

I rested my head against his beating heart, as I hugged him, like he already was.
The sound of his heart was soothing and I liked to listen to it.

"Goodnight." He once again said and I drifted off to sleep.

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

Last chapter was intense O_o
But I hope you liked this chapter! ^_^
Have a great day ahead, and thanks for reading ~