Chapter 49

I threw my big ass scarf over the other guys who had their guns pointed at me, and I ran towards the one advancing for Sang-mi.

I kneed him in the gut and kicked him again in the face, making him fall back.
I saw a gun point at me and shoot. I ducked with hands over my head, but it missed me.

I head for him and got his gun away from him, punching him with his own gun.
Another shots misses me and I turn to look and I started shooting back at them with the gun in my hand. And then I realised that other civilians were here too, I drew my gun back and decided it to do it the other way.

"Everyone get under the seats, or get behind something!" I shouted, announcing.

Shots kept firing and I threw the gun at one of them.

I ran, tackled him down, and then used his body as a shield as the guns kept blazing.

I got near the other two and pushed the body on one of them.

The other tried to punch me, I dodged him, dodged him two more times and then I struck. The pain jolted from my fist to my whole arm. It's been long since I trained my punches.

I whined in pain, but punched again when I saw him striking up again.
The other one kicked me from behind and I fumble forward.
I laid on the ground, looking at the man standing above me, his right foot about to stomp on me, I rolled over and pulled his foot again with me.

He falls and hits his face. I got behind him and held him in a chokehold. He wriggled in my arms and then I realised the lack of training I've allowed. I'm not too shabby but it's not my best. I had a girl with me right now, if I am not at my best, I will be the reason for her death and I will die too.

The man holds onto my arms and leans forward harshly, throwing me over the seats.

"Shit!" I whispered.

The man approaches me and helds me by my collars,and throws me against the glass. I hit it and fall back down again.

He comes for me again, I look around and saw a bag. I grabbed it and yanked it at the man's face. I climbed up from behind him and kicked the back of his knee, I got infront of him and he falls on his back. I punched him on his face and punch few more times, dislocating his jaw.

I looked around to see the first guy taking Sang-mi away.

The man below me had a gun on him, I took it, aimed and shoot the man taking Sang-mi. It hits him and he falls down.

Sang-mi looked at him with horror and back at me.

"I'm sorry." I pull my mask down and mouthed her. I went to her and held her by her hand. "I'm sorry for all these." I look around at the ones hiding.

I took Sang-mi to the next cell and I immediately wanted to whine.
5 more men were standing there, waiting for us. 2 men who survived limped into this cell too.

I slowly pushed Sang-mi away, putting her inbetween seats.

I looked both ways and sighed, before attacking. They had guns, they shot at me but were barely missing. I went towards them and started launching my punches and kicks. They were standing close to eachother and weren't shooting at me so it helped me.

They were parrying my punches and I was trying my best to block there's too.

I couldn't keep up and a punch landed on my face, and my gut and then my back making me fall down.

One of them got above me as my face is pinned to the ground. My hands on my back, and he held it tighter.

"I've heard about you. Y/n. Wasn't it?" The guy scoffed at me.

He pinned my face harder into the floor and I whined in pain.

"Get the girl idiots!" One of them yelled.

I tried to have a glance but could not. The guy's nails were digging into my skin of my face and my hands.

I wriggled as much as possible but it was of no help, he was too heavy.

"Stop it. It won't be of any help." The guy growled.

I heard Sang-mi's cries and I had to act quick before they kill me.
I took a breath in before using every fiber of strength in me and pushed myself off the floor somehow, and I was on my knees now, but with the guy still in my back pushing me down. I leaned to my left side and that man held me in a chokehold.

We fell to the side and his grip loosened a little and I used it to get away. As soon as I got away I start punching him with everything in me. He falls unconscious and then they shot at me again.

I tried getting up but now it hit me in the side of my abdomen. I fall and kneel down again. I tried standing up using the seats, my hand gripping the gun wound, but before I stood up a gun was already infront of my head. I look at the man and he was smirking.

I glance at Sang-mi, she was crying and I felt guilty because of what I did to her.

Then I heard a gun shot, I flinched a little but it was not at me.
The one who had his gun pointed me fell down and laid beside me unconscious.

I look ahead to see men in suits entering the cart with guns shooting and killing everyone.
Sang-mi ran to me and threw her arms around my shoulders.

I held her by one arm as the other held my wound.

I realised who these were and I sighed out in relief and let go of Sang-mi. She looks at me weirdly as I laid down completely on the floor again.

"It's fine Sang-mi. They are our friends." I assured with a slow blink.

"I don't remember you to be this weak." Jin remarked.

"Well, what you remember is from years ago Jin. I did pretty good for someone with not much professional training you know." I argued.

"I beg to differ." Jin smiled.

"I am starting to see stars and am slowly blacking out. You gonna get me any help?" I sighed and closed my eyes. My hand was warm with the warm blood flowing out. I was slowly getting weaker with each second.

"They are on the way, Y/n. Keep your eyes open." I heard Jin's voice closer than before.

I opened my eyes to see him kneeling down beside me with Sang-mi.

"This is Sang-mi. Seulgi's sister. She was kidnapped by Minjun for some reason and I-"

"You rescued her." Jin completed my sentence. "For someone who is on a hiatus from the Dynasty's business, you do know how to get back into work, don't you?" Jin scoffed.

"She will be fine, right?" Sang-mi questioned him.

"Yes, kid. She's will be fine. She's a very strong woman, just like you are a strong girl." Jin smiled at her and I see Sang-mi relax a little.

"I want to sleep." I whispered, as my eyes slowly drift off.

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

I forgot to update this one 💀
I'm sorry if y'all waited for this one, but I hope you will enjoy this chapter
Have a great time ahead~
Take care 💗