Chapter 1

"Come on (Y/n)! You're going to be late!" My mother shouted as I rushed to get my stuff ready for  my first day in third grade at Piltover Elementary.

"Hold on mama, almost ready!" I shouted as I finished putting  my notebooks into my bag. 

Once everything was set I ran out of my room to my mom with a big smile on my face. She chuckled before brushing my hair a bit with her hand to make it look like it isn't a mess. 

My dad left when I was in kinder garden, not much to say about that, I hardly remember him. But mama was devastated when he did. I remember her crying at night for a month before one of her friends talked to her.

~time skip~

"Have a good day sweetie, also Akali is attending this school too" My mom said before driving off.

"Akali's here?" I asked

"Well duh," I heard a familiar girls voice say behind me, "Where else would I get my education?"

(a/n: Yes I know that she was raised in a family of ninjas and a secret order she will be in this but as well as attending regular school)

I turned around and saw my tomboy friend Akali smiling widely at me. After that smile the scenery changed and I was much older now. I looked around confused but then saw my house on fire with my mother screaming in agony. My eyes widen as I tried running in but the door was blocked.

"MOM!" I shouted as I tried breaking down the door.

~real world~

I shot out of bed breathing heavily and looked at the time.

6:30 A.M. I sighed as I rubbed my face wiping the tears from the dream away. 

"I hate having that dream..." I said sighing.

I used to have that dream constantly every night or when i take a nap but now its only once in a month. What was different this time was how it started. It usually starts with the fire, so an elementary memory came up with my childhood friend that moved away was apart of was new.

Ring, Ring, Ring

I looked over and saw my friend Ezreal calling me. I answered and almost regretted it for my ears

"GOOOOOOD MORNING (Y/N)" He shouted over the phone.

"Dude, I just woke up and would like to not have my ears to blown out already." I said slightly annoyed.

"Right, sorry, anyway," He said changing the subject, "Have any plans?"

"Not really, its Saturday so I don't really have college today." I said, "Why?"

"Well, Jinx managed to cop some tickets to a concert and wanted to know if you wanted to come" He said.

"What's the catch..." I said, "I mean I wouldn't mind going but is Jinx we're talking about."

"One of them is for v.i.p and we all nominated you to get it." He said nervously.

"I..." I sighed shaking my head, I'm probably gonna regret this, "Fine, when do we leave?"

"Around Noon so you have plenty of time to get ready and relax till then." He said, "Unfortanatly though, you wont be riding with us so Jinx is on her way to-"

"YO BESTIE I AM HERE TO GIVE YOU A PRESANT!" I heard Jinx shout from downstairs.

"She's already here." I said chuckling slightly, "I'll catch you later."