Chapter 3

Akali and them shared their numbers with me so they can keep in touch and what not which I didn't mind. But I can tell Ezreal is gonna be jealous when he finds out. It was currently three hours after the concert and I was in my room watching Suite life on Deck cause why not, eating some ramen. All of that was interrupted when I heard knocking at my door. I paused my show and went to open it revealing Akali with a huge grin on her face.

"Hey there, thought you were going to be busy the rest of the day with meetings." I said, moving out of the way to let her in.

"Well, we did but they all got sorted out quicker than we expected." She said, as she sat on the couch and saw my ramen, "Ooo ramen."

Before I could say anything she was already eating it. I sighed shaking my head before going into the kitchen to make another cup of noodles. When they were done I sat next to her and continued the show.

"So, what pleasure do I owe this little visit?" I asked.

"Well, one, I wanted to hang out with you since we haven't seen each other in a long while," She replied, "but also, Evelynn done some snooping around on your background, like job and all that and saw you got recently fired for protecting a costumer from another customer?" She raised an eyebrow to that, "Which we all agreed it was stupid of your boss to do so."

"I KNOW RIGHT!" I shouted in frustration, "But my fucking ass of a boss had to go pull the "customers always right" bullshit, for all i care his business can run down to the ground"

"Well Evelynn has a proposition for you." She continued, "But she wants to talk to you in person for it."

"Assuming she wants to meet as soon as possible?" I asked.

"Yes, in fact right now," Akali said finishing my original cup of noodles, "Come on."

I nodded finishing mine and followed her out the door. Out side I saw a motorcycle with Akali's name on the sides of it, having the K/DA Color scheme as well. She hopped on first putting her helmet on. I hopped on behind her as she handed me another helmet.

"Hold on tight." Was all she said before speeding off.

~Time skip~

We finally arrived and lets just say that she doesn't believe in traffic lights and speed limits.

"You ok there?" She asked taking her helmet off.

"Y-yeah, just wasn't expecting for you to speed through the city like that." I replied causing her to laugh.

"Come on, everyone's waiting for you." She said hopping off.

I nodded and followed her.

"So why did Evelynn do a background check?" I asked

"She'll explain everything when get there." Akali replied.

I nodded as we continued our way through and made our way to the elevator

"Was wondering where you guys were," Ahri said as we entered the penthouse.

"We were eating cup noodles." Akali said shrugging.

"She stole my cup noodles." I corrected.

"Ah good you're here darlings," Evelynn said coming out of the bathroom.

"Yep!" Akali said, "Brought him as you asked."

"Good, sit please (y/n)" Evelynn said, sitting on one of the couches.

I nodded and sat on the couch in front of her next to Ahri, and Akali taking the spot next to me.

"Hey guys, oh we're starting already?" Kai'sa asked coming out of the kitchen

"We are, so, (Y/n), you're probably wondering why you are here." Evelynn said looking at me as she grabbed a tablet from the table.

"Something about a proposition for me?" I asked.

"Correct, how would you like to become our slave~" She replied.

"Assistant, she means assistant." Ahri said.

"Oh Ahri, you know that's not what I mean~" Evelynn said tapping a few things on the screen before sliding it to me, "But if you prefer assistant, or butler then you can call it that, here's the contract, you will get paid and have a place to stay as well."

I read through the contract before looking up at her with a poker face.

"So, i have to clean, cook and all that as well as make sure your concerts and meetings go smoothly?" I asked

"Along with other personal requests~" She said that part seductively giving me a smirk that send shivers down my back.

I sat there for a moment thinking, "I accept." 

"Good~ didn't want to do this the hard way~" She cooed,

"Evelyn don't scare the poor kid" Ahri said, before turning to me, "Welcome aboard"

"Tomorrow after our outing since you're still technically VIP, we'll grab your stuff from your place and bring them here." Kai'sa said.

"Wait, you mean the place I'll be staying at is here?" I asked.

"Correct, you get to see me often now" Akali said, wrapping her arm around my neck putting me in a headlock.

I chuckled and smiled. Living with four beautiful girls, what could go wrong?