Chapter 2

After Evelyn showed me to my seat, which was practically a room on the top floor where you can see the stage clearly. I looked towards the crowd in front of the stage and saw that they were all waiting in anticipation. I sat back and drank from a water bottle that i bot from a vending machine. After a few moments later smoke starts spreading across the stage.

"Welcome everyone, we are so thrilled you all could make it!" The first person to show herself was Vastaya with blonde hair.

"AHRI!!!!" Some shouted

"Crush me with your thighs!" one shouted making me annoyed as I look around from him.

"EVERYONE READY TO DANCE!?" Another member showed up.

"Kai'sa!!!" They all screamed.

"LET ME USE YOUR BOOTY AS A PILLOW!" I finally saw him and gave him a disgust look.

"Good afternoon my lovelies" I heard Evelynn say as she appeared and blew a kiss to the crowd and then looked at me and winked.

The others cheered and the same guy being a pervert.

'Why?' I thought 'and I hear one more nasty remark im throwing this bottle opened at him'

"YO YO YO!" The final member showed up but I was still looking at the guy

"AKALI!!! WE LOVE YOU!" The crowd shouted

"CAN I TAKE A SHOT OUT OF YOUR-" He was interrupted by me throwing my bottle at him getting him straight on the getting him wet  "WHO THREW THAT!?"

I quickly sat back down... "Wait... did they say Akali?"

~Akali pov~

"And I would to personally welcome our VIP." Evelyn shouted pointing to the room above us

The spot light shown on him and my eyes widen slightly before a smile came on my face.

'I'm so gonna scare him' I thought mischievously.

~your p.o.v time skip cause I'm to lazy to write a concert scene and don't have time~

The concert was amazing and the fact that I got to see my Childhood best friend preform made it better. Though I don't think she'll remember me. I sighed as I got up.

"Why the glum face?" I heard a voice behind me

I turned around and speak of the devil and he, well she, shall appear. I smiled widely.

"Long time no see huh?" I asked.

"Indeed, surprise you're hear, when Evelynn said someone I know is in the VIP booth I wasnt expecting you." She laughed, "Come on, the other two would like to meet you."

I nodded and followed her out of the room.

"HEY!" I heard the guy in the crowd shout and saw him walking up to us.

"Did you through the water bottle at me!?" He shouted.

"So what if it was" I asked shrugging, "You were being a creep and a perv especially to my best friend."

He growled and through a punch which was caught by Mundo.

"Mundo is gonna have to ask you to leave" He said.

"WHAT BUT...Fine" He said shoving past me and walking away.

"So that was you?" Akali asked with an amused smile

"He was getting on my nerves" I shrugged, before i felt a pair of lips on my cheek making me blush, "I... uh... why?"

"Think of it as a reward." She giggled then grabbed my arm and dragged me with her "Now come on."

When we got there, I saw Evelynn on the couch in the dressing room drinking what looks like whine, and reading a book, The vastaya known as Ahri was at the mirror checking her make up and the Dancer named Kai'sa was, well, dancing. Evelynn was the first to notice.

"Well, we meet again Darling~" She cooed, getting up setting her book down, "I see Akali was impatient meeting you."

"Well duh Eve, we're childhood friends and its been years since I've seen him." Akali said.

"Wait this is him?" Ahri asked turning around and smiled, "We heard a lot about you."

"I wish I can say the same, Hell I didn't know Akali was apart of a pop group" I said chuckling, "I  mean I heard of you, probably one of your songs on the radio but that's it."

"So, how'd you enjoy the concert?" Kai'sa asked.

"Other than that perv that I through a bottle of water at, I enjoyed it." I replied smiling, "I wish someone told me she was in a band though so I could come support her when i could but hey."

"Well sorry I got a new phone and forgot your number." Akali said, puffing her cheeks out.

"You could have tried Runebook." Ahri said.

"I-.... I didn't think of that." Akali said hanging her head down.

"Hey its in the past now." I said smiling, "My mom would have been proud of you too."

"Would have?" Akali asked concerned.

"Right, you probably didn't watch the news a few years ago," I said looking down, "An activist group who thought that we were a family of powerless burned our house down and my mom was stuck inside and I...."

Akali quickly pulled me into a hug as I began crying, "Its ok, She's watching over you now, and guarantee she's watching over me too, she was like a mom to me after all."

"Anyway, we have a big day tomorrow for the five of us," Ahri said, "Do you want to ride with us back?"

"Sure, I wouldn't mind." I said calming down

"Splendid, now come on." She said as we all left.

______________________________________________________________________________

I know, short chapter but dont worry next chapter will (probably) be longer than this one. Lemme know what you think