Chapter Seven

Goldeneyes stretched, her body was sore from um the night before guys guess what happened >:))))) don't actually dont.

She had felt nauseous that morning, her gaze wavering. As she rose to head to see Firestar sleep and sound, she went to talk to Cinderpelt, who was coped up in her den all day again. "Cinderpelt?" she called out, placing a paw into her den, looking for the usually bouncy she-cat. Was she even in here?

"Cinderpelt!" Goldeneyes called out one again. As she placed all fours into the dark, drippy den she accidentally bumped noses with the surprisingly grumpy-looking she. "Cinderpelt? When was the last time you went outside? I haven't seen you in days!"

Cinderpelt dropped the blueberry leaves she had been carrying. "Oh, well after a couple cats got sick I spent a lot of my time attending to them. It didn't concern you or Firestar, did it?"

Goldeneyes shook her head. "No, don't worry. I got great news though! I'm an official warrior of- Blurrghh." Goldeneyes went as the sudden sensation of warmness gagged her throat. She hacked, vomit spilling from her mouth as she began throwing up on Cinderpelt.

"Why me." Cinderpelt huffed, chunks of green all over her fur. "I see you are also sick, follow me."

Goldeneyes looked down in embarrassment. Had she just thrown up on her best friend!? Would Cinderpelt forgive her for doing that? Her stomach churned and she had to lay down on a nearby nest to ease it. What was happening? Was she going to be alright?

As Cinderpelt inspected her stomach, her eyes brightened. "Golden! You're expecting."

Godeneyes eyed her, a little dizzy. "Goldeneyes." she corrected. Either she was just too ill, or she hadn't understood a thing Cinderpelt said. "Expecting what?" she snapped rather suddenly. Why was she feeling so short-tempered today?

"Expecting kits!" Cinderpelt exclaimed. "Oh this is wonderful news, Goldeneyes. You and Firestar are having kits together! I can already imagine their sweet faces."

Goldeneyes felt a slow burn in her throat. Her, having kits? "But me and Firestar have only been mates for a moon!"

"It only takes one time ;)))" Cinderpelt winked. "Alright, alright, don't get into the details." Goldeneyes scolded, coughing a little. How long have I been carrying them?"

Cinderpelt paused. "From what it appears 2 moons. Make sure to go easy on yourself though, kits are very fragile. You don't want to damage them inside of there."

Goldeneyes perked her ears. "I can't wait to alert Firestar! He'll be so proud to find out he's becoming a father, should I tell him now, Cinderpelt?"

Cinderpelt dropped another stack of herbs onto the ground. "If you want, but remember, there's a gathering tonight. So pack your things."

Oh how could she have forgotten!? The gathering was one of the most important traditions held by all warriors. It was when all clans gathered around to share news and sometimes even trouble blocking their pathes. Goldeneyes swallowed hard. Hopefully she would be content enough to attend it, she couldn't miss out on her first gathering ever since she had officially joined Thunderclan. By now all clans had heard about Firestar's new rules and mate, so she had to look presentable. After Cinderpelt had given her some herbs, Goldeneyes stormed out of the den in search of her love!!

"Firestar! Are you ready to leave for the gathering?" she asked brightly, holding in her contentment for the surprise she had been keeping from him. Firestar flicked his ear at her. "Yes, are you?"

"I believe so, oh, and afterwards, you might want to hear about a certain surprise I have waiting for you," she smiled, padding away with him as the other cats alined into a formal group.

Golden Fire (my warrior cat oc x firestar :3!!) read or elseजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें