Chapter 5

Draco was already regretting his decision to help Potter once he woke up. He didn't know what his mother would do, and inviting Potter into his bedroom seemed very... personal. But Potter had invited him into his own home no issue. No one knew where Potter was residing, but he had welcomed Draco in without hesitation or even a warning to not share his address. Draco obviously wouldn't have done that anyway, but how was Potter to know that?

"Because he trusts you," the voice in the back of Draco's head spoke up.

Shaking his head to clear his thoughts, Draco then moved onto the challenge of figuring out what to wear. It was easier since he had chosen what Potter was going to wear, so he wouldn't feel overdressed. But how much was too much?

It would need to be something comfortable as he would be moving around a lot. It also needed to be something he wasn't terribly fond of that could stand to potentially get dirty. Draco decided on a pair of black trousers and a well fitting t-shirt. As he was fussing with his hair, his alarm went off, signaling that Harry would be arriving in a few minutes.

Once Draco was in the living room, he was pacing in front of the floo.

"Calm down Draco, before I send you out on errands. Mr. Potter and I can have some lovely conversation until you return."

"That sounds like a threat."

Before Narcissa could reply, Harry stepped through the floo, catching himself before he fell.

"You'd think after all of these years I'd learn how to land on my own two feet."

"You need to focus on your center of gravity, that's all," Narcissa spoke.

"I'll keep that in mind for next time. Thank you Mrs. Malfoy."

"Call me Narcissa, please."

"Harry. Malfoy liked these yesterday, so I brought some more brownies. I made them before I came, so I would just pop the lid because they're still warm. I closed it to keep the ash out."

"That was very kind of you Harry, thank you."

"I'll show you around properly," Draco offered.

After an official tour, they ended up in Draco's bedroom.

"You can just take a seat on the bed for now. Do you have the parchment for me with your likes and dislikes?"

"Right here."

"Perfect. Let's see what I'm working with."

Harry watched in amusement as Draco began taking notes on the parchment. He took this time to look around Draco's room. Draco's vinyls caught his eye, and he was mentelly comparing their collections.

"Potter!"

"Hmm?"

"Were you even listening?"

"Nope I was looking at your record collection sorry," Harry apologized, rubbing the back of his neck.

"I was asking about your hair. I figured I could cut your hair, and then take your measurements?"

"Like I said, I leave it up to you. I'm not particularly fussy. Just don't make me bald and we're fine."

"I don't think you'd look good bald."

"I appreciate your brutal honesty," Harry retorted with a snort.

"Come into the bathroom. I'm going to wash your hair and you're going to tell me what you normally do to it."

"Nothing really."

"No product?"

"No need."

"The need to look good perhaps?"