Chapter 8

"Should I be worried that you're grinning like that?"

"In most cases, yes, but honestly? I'm having a great time here with you."

Feeling a blush take over his face, Draco looked away, but Harry could catch his faint reply of, "me too."

"Try these on."

It was nothing special really, but Harry thought Draco would look quite good in a pair of ripped black skinny jeans. The shirt was loose and flowing with the front open, and Harry was curious to see how Draco would react to it.

"There may be some hope for you yet darling," Draco agreed, stepping out a few minutes later.

Harry bit his lip as Draco turned for him.

"Do you think you could find me something high-waisted while I try the rest of these things on?"

"Yeah," came Harry's breathless reply.

Turning away, he knew that he was on very thin ice, and it was cracking. What's the worst that would happen if he fell through? He thought Draco would catch him, he was almost certain of it.

Harry had begrudgingly accepted his feelings for the infuriating blonde years ago. Now, he thought, there was a chance at something. One of the outcomes would be this completely blowing up in his face, and honestly Harry thought that to be very likely. What in his life didn't blow up in his face? With a resigned sigh, he knocked on the door to the dressing room that Draco was in.

"Did you find them?"

"A few different pairs, yeah. Some of them have a lot of buttons," Harry warned.

"Perfect. Wait here darling."

Now, this is where things could either go extremely well, or completely blow up in Draco's face. He saw how Potter looked at him when he tried on that shirt that was open in the front. Draco had a new approach now with a crop top he had snagged on his way into the dressing room.

The first pair of jeans Potter had picked fit perfectly. They hugged Draco in all of the right places, and he was cursing himself for not experimenting with muggle clothing earlier. His mission to completely seduce Potter would carry on.

"I'm unsure about this pair," Draco lied. "Could you tell me what you think?," Draco asked innocently.

"Step out then."

"Could you step in instead? I'm not sure if I did up all the buttons right."

Draco knew for a fact that he hadn't. It helped that the buttons snapped in on a diagonal, so the confusion made more sense.

"If you don't like them I could find a new one- oh."

Draco was checking himself out in the mirror when Harry walked in, specifically looking at his arse in the jeans.

"Do you think they're too tight with the fabric?"

Draco was going to keep up his innocent facade until he had Harry exactly where he wanted him.

"I don't- don't think so."

"How will you know unless you feel the fabric? Come here."

Harry felt his feet move on his own accord, and he let Draco grab his hands and place them extremely low on his waist.

"You can't feel the fabric if you don't move your hands Potter."

Harry looked down, and then noticed that the buttons weren't done up right.

"The buttons aren't all in the right place, that's probably why?"

"Could you fix them?"

"Fuck me," Harry whispered under his breath, getting on his knees to fix the buttons.