Eyes All Around

"Hasn't she been acting a bit weird?" Aera murmured from behind you. You felt your eye twitch slightly as you slid a book back into its place on the library shelf.

"Yeah, maybe a bit more jumpy?" Sungho said back, his voice low. "Maybe the dick was so bad that it's haunting her?"

Aera snorted and let out a sharp cackle, drawing the attention of a few students who were attempting to study at the tables nearby. Some of them shot your trio a small glare, and you bowed apologetically to them.

You spun around to face your two friends and angrily put your hands on your hips. "Listen here." You hissed, trying to keep your volume low to avoid anymore glares. "His dick game was simply mediocre, and it's not all that I think about. Stop talking about me as if I can't hear."

Sungho snickered, but swallowed and straightened when you sent him a vicious look. Aera huffed, but there was no real annoyance behind the noise.

"Then what's got you so bothered?" She asked, her voice quieter than before. She was suddenly more serious, and you could see the worry beginning to peek out.

Your softened a bit and sighed. So she was actually concerned.

"I just..." You began hesitantly. Aera and Sungho leaned forward expectantly. "God, you're gonna think that I'm being weird." You mumbled.

Sungho shrugged. "We already do think your weird." He said. This time he didn't flinch when you sent another glare at him. "Just tell us what's up. We want to make sure that you're alright."

You ran your hand through your hair and sighed again, before you looked around you. Spotting an empty table without any people around it in the corner of the library, you gestured for your friends to follow you.

"Oh, it must be serious then..." Aera murmured from behind you to Sungho. He made a noise of agreement.

"Again, stop talking like I'm not here." You grunted, pulling your bag from your shoulders and setting it down on the small table. Aera and Sungho followed suit, before all three of you plopped down in the hard seats.

"Alright, what's going on?" Sungho asked, leaning forward. Aera mimicked him and stared at you expectantly, her wide eyes seemingly searing into your soul.

You took a deep breath, before you finally began to explain. "I feel like someone is watching me." Both of your friends eyebrows shot up in surprise at that. "And it's been happening ever since Friday night."

"Oh." Aera managed, her glossed pink lips forming a small circle. You leaned back in your seat and crossed your arms.

"See? I told you it wasn't about dick." You said triumphantly, before you mentally groaned. What an odd thing to be triumphant about.

"Y/N." Sungho began, looking from Aera to you. "Are you sure that it's not just your imagination? Or even the same guy from Friday?" He asked.

Aera whipped around to look at him before you could even respond. "Uhm, excuse me?" She said in a shrill voice. She shook her head in disbelief at him. "It's most certainly not nothing if Y/N is so worked up about it!"

She turned to you and reached across the table, pulling your hand into hers. "If you truly think that someone is watching you, then you should tell campus security." She said sympathetically, before glancing over at Sungho.

"Of course, Sungho may have a point on one thing." She said quietly. "Are you sure it's not Jihoo? You did say that you never actually took down his number yet you promised to give him a call."